• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge lot of 1st appearance, #1s, CGC SS, and High Grade comics!

34 posts in this topic

Hey!

ONLY MINUTES LEFT ! ! !

Search eBay User Name: slw267

Check 'em out!

I stumbled across this forum, and thought maybe I would reach out to some fellow collectors. The auction starts at 99 cents with no reserve, but I am also open to discussion and offers from anyone on here.

The pictures are all listed in the auctions, and I am looking for a good home for my comics.

Thank you! :)

This clown has two books that I really want, but I ain't bidding because of his $19.99 shipping BS.

Suck my toes, OP! (thumbs u

Never really understood the backlash against shipping costs on ebay, especially with auction listings. You factor the shipping into the overall price, no? If it's worth more than the price of shipping and you want it, you bid, factoring in shipping. (shrug) I would be much more concerned with the fact that he has 9 feedbacks as a seller and none are comic related. Then again, I'm a bit of a gambler and would probably bid if the price was low enough. Some nice books.

Hey!

I just posted a huge lot to eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/slw267/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

I stumbled across this forum, and thought maybe I would reach out to some fellow collectors. The auction starts at 99 cents with no reserve, but I am also open to discussion and offers from anyone on here.

The pictures are all listed in the auctions, and I am looking for a good home for my comics.

how much you looking for the Hulk high grade raw?

Hey!

I just posted a huge lot to eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/slw267/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

how much you looking for the Hulk high grade raw?

I am open to any offers! Did you have a specific price in mind?

Wrong thread. You should prob get the books like X-men 1 graded...else ppls will be worried about restoration...

I'm not worried about restoration since the comic is a lower grade, if its restored then whoever did the restoration needs to go back to restoration school because they missed the rips, tears, folds, creases, etc. :D

hehe!

This clown has two books that I really want, but I ain't bidding because of his $19.99 shipping BS.

$19.99 is to cover any unforseen shipping material charges / handling. If the book is fully protected and ready to ship, I would use any left over tender to bump the shipping to expedited. :)

It wasn't expedited for $20?

Not trying to bust balls, but it is excessive. That would cover priority in a flat rate box, plus insurance, delivery confirmation and still be about $8-$9 high.

JMO.

Megalodon tooth is pretty sweet.

Try being Canadian-- $19.99 is CHEAP, been quoted up to $46 per book from the USA..

sometimes they want to charge $85 for shipping across the border when you know the cost is 'only' $25...

For Canada $20-$25 dollars is a very fair shipping cost on a slab and I'm always prepared to pay it...