• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Thor 165 v FF 67

65 posts in this topic

On 8/19/2019 at 7:17 AM, Shoomanfoo said:

i cannot sell a FF4 67 as a 1st full or any other designation that the label simply does not state. 

That would be intentionally false information that conflicts with the actual item in hand.

I don't know how intentional it is (I assume it's really just carelessness), but there are far too many blatantly false descriptions on CGC labels.

9 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

I don't know how intentional it is (I assume it's really just carelessness), but there are far too many blatantly false descriptions on CGC labels.

This I agree! 

I do not agree with more than a few labels but thing is I cannot disputed the label while buying nor selling.

Im not the sheep only the prisoner of what they label.

On 9/7/2019 at 9:43 AM, Shoomanfoo said:

This I agree! 

I do not agree with more than a few labels but thing is I cannot disputed the label while buying nor selling.

Im not the sheep only the prisoner of what they label.

I don’t put anything in my descriptions that isn’t on the label, but if I wanted to...I could. You can do whatever you want. You seem to feel trapped by the label. If you’re concerned about false advertisement, lay it on the table. Label says abc, but content of book is xyz. What’s wrong with that?

Edited by Callaway29