• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Raw Comics, etc.

535 posts in this topic

HARBINGER 3 NM- $2.00 March 1992. Sting, Kris, Zephyr, Flamingo and Torque locate Ax, an electronics whiz who breaks into Harada's disks. Ax commandeers an alien spacecraft that takes them to the aliens' headquarters on the moon. Rexo, their human ally, recruits Ax to help build the aliens a spacecraft to escape from the solar system, but the team fights back. WOW!! Contains the special bound-in coupon.

harbinger3.jpg

:takeit:

Hows it going dude? :foryou:

ETERNAL WARRIOR 50 NM- $2.00 March 1996. Last issue! The Geomancer puts Gil in a dream-like state in an effort to get him back to normal and then has to protect him from all of the threats that appear.

eternalwarr50.jpg

I think I bailed on Valiant before this one...may as well see how they rant it into the ground :(

ATARI AGE 3 $2.00 Sep/Oct 1982. Astounding Atari Club member magazine. About Fine condition with the mailing label to my home address on the back. Contains the much sought after “Atari Christmas Catalog".

SOLD!

:acclaim: Yay, Steve stopped by - Thank you!! :acclaim:

ATARI AGE 3 $2.00 Sep/Oct 1982. Astounding Atari Club member magazine. About Fine condition with the mailing label to my home address on the back. Contains the much sought after “Atari Christmas Catalog".

Sorry Phil, the Diceman came first... so to speak.

HARBINGER 3 NM- $2.00 March 1992. Sting, Kris, Zephyr, Flamingo and Torque locate Ax, an electronics whiz who breaks into Harada's disks. Ax commandeers an alien spacecraft that takes them to the aliens' headquarters on the moon. Rexo, their human ally, recruits Ax to help build the aliens a spacecraft to escape from the solar system, but the team fights back. WOW!! Contains the special bound-in coupon.

Hows it going dude? :foryou:

ETERNAL WARRIOR 50 NM- $2.00 March 1996. Last issue! The Geomancer puts Gil in a dream-like state in an effort to get him back to normal and then has to protect him from all of the threats that appear.

I think I bailed on Valiant before this one...may as well see how they rant it into the ground :(

Sold!

(worship) Hey Kevin ole buddy thanks so much! Things are good here - what's the scoop in Oklahoma? (worship)

I've had that problem on a few occasions. :facepalm:

I've had that problem on a few occasions. :facepalm:

that's what she said! :P

atariage.jpg

Is that George Perez / Swordquest?

DC 100 PAGE SUPER SPECTACULAR DC-14 VG- $2.00 SOLD! February 1973. Classic reprints from Detective #31 and #32 from 1939, Showcase #34, 1st Atom from 1961, Blackhawk #10 from 1946, Sensation Comics #6 featuring Wonder Woman from 1942, Dollman #31 from 1950, Sensation #4 from 1942, Detective #156 from 1950.

dcsupspecdc14.jpg

HARBINGER 4 NM- $2.00 SOLD! April 1992. Flamingo defeats Rexo and Ax; Sting, Kris, Zephyr, Flamingo, Torque and Ax return to Earth and discover that six months have gone by. The team members return to their homes for Christmas. Ax assembles a team of Harbingers to attack Torque, but Sting's team reunites and defeats them. Pivotal issue! Contains the special bound-in coupon.

harbinger4.jpg