• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Artist's Choice Annual Sale announcement

132 posts in this topic

How can I post what I buy from Spencer when he has banned me and won;t sell to me? I still buy what I want of course, but if I post my pickins he may find out who my beards are. mwahahahahahahaha

How do you get banned from buying art? inquiring minds want to know?

How can I post what I buy from Spencer when he has banned me and won;t sell to me? I still buy what I want of course, but if I post my pickins he may find out who my beards are. mwahahahahahahaha

It is a long story not worth telling, as neither Spencer nor I look good by the end. Just angry emails going back and forth. But at the end of the day I was unhappy with his attitude and service and he was unhappy with me enough to email my favorite artists our emails and tell me I was banned and would never buy art from my faves McNiven or Harris again. Wanna see some McNiven or Harris art? ;-)

It is a long story not worth telling, as neither Spencer nor I look good by the end. Just angry emails going back and forth. But at the end of the day I was unhappy with his attitude and service and he was unhappy with me enough to email my favorite artists our emails and tell me I was banned and would never buy art from my faves McNiven or Harris again. Wanna see some McNiven or Harris art? ;-)

Well at least you've moved on from it.

:D

:D

I thought you'd go with..

No no, it isn't a war or crusade of any kind. It is bigger than that, it is personal. (exaggerating for effect, really, as I have been all along. I am banned though, no exaggeration there.) I wish him well, we just don't do business with each other. These 3/4/5 posts are more attention than it deserves in fact.

Those Thor pages look like DiVito pages. He does some great work, I have a couple pages from his WWH vs Hulk books. Way underappreciated artist.

+100. His work on Thor and Stormbreaker were just great, the guy is really talented:

stormbreaker4_cvr.jpg

stormbreaker5_cvr-1.jpg

Now if I can just find the cover for issue #3. :cloud9: