• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 134 club

181 posts in this topic

Yall's put mine to shame, but I rescued this copy today at the low low price of $15.58! I couldn't pass it up at that price, it's a reader so I read it and Darkseid's first allegiance is all it had, ahhhh, no actual Darkseid in comic?

Anyway: staples firmly atached, no rust on staples, not brittle thank God, and complete :) I know it's probably only an investment of sorts in high grade, but at this price I couldn't pass it up lol wanted to see all the hubub BUB

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor back.jpg

Jimmy Olsen 134 poor front.jpg

Yep.  Resurrecting an old thread. May be counting my chickens before they hatch as I don't have the book in-hand yet, but this will get shipped to me shortly.  Book seemed to have gone under the radar for some folks as I got it fairly cheap off of CL's last auction.  Was actually surprised I won it at all.  I would imagine there's a few bidders who completely forgot when this one was ending.

00026032392496111570815002.jpg

1 hour ago, Brian48 said:

Yep.  Resurrecting an old thread. May be counting my chickens before they hatch as I don't have the book in-hand yet, but this will get shipped to me shortly.  Book seemed to have gone under the radar for some folks as I got it fairly cheap off of CL's last auction.  Was actually surprised I won it at all.  I would imagine there's a few bidders who completely forgot when this one was ending.

00026032392496111570815002.jpg

Wow!  That's a fantastic deal.  I didn't even see the book up for auction.  Fantucchio's have gone for absurd amounts, I'm scratching my head why it went as reasonable as it did. 

On 1/5/2018 at 8:20 PM, scooter99 said:

Wow!  That's a fantastic deal.  I didn't even see the book up for auction.  Fantucchio's have gone for absurd amounts, I'm scratching my head why it went as reasonable as it did. 

What it go fer?

Just a little over current guide.

There's two really nice 9.4s coming up next month though. These will probably soar as the bidders who missed out on this one will not be forgetting this time around.RAD735D6201853_141421.jpg

RAD9D8A62018312_15644.jpg

I've been tracking the book for 6 or 7 years, it seems to have cooled off quite a bit in the last year or so.  I still can't see Forever People 1 surpassing it, but who knows? 

18 hours ago, scooter99 said:

I've been tracking the book for 6 or 7 years, it seems to have cooled off quite a bit in the last year or so.  I still can't see Forever People 1 surpassing it, but who knows? 

Forever people passing it? in same grade never

Edited by 1p36DSA

On 3/1/2019 at 4:16 PM, The-Collector said:

This 9.8 sale in December for $9,300 was also pretty significant: 

SMPJO1349-8.png

Thanos (Starlin ripping Kirby off) is just paving the way for the inevitable arrival of the fourth world and ... Darkseid and the New Gods.

gonne be awesome.