• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen 134 club

181 posts in this topic

Wow, one of my Adams books actually increased in value!?

:o

I'd be happy to pay you what you paid for it in case you don't want to profit. :baiting:

I assume it stays with you because there's not a big chance for a 9.9 to hit the census.

Do you have a spare GL 76? hm

What do you think - a good price for the seller or a good price for the buyer? Or both, perhaps?

It is a tad more than 3.5X the last GPA sale for a 9.6. That being said, that last 9.6 sale was in November, before the book got redhot.

It ended about where I thought it might. (thumbs u

lol

I have never been in a "club" before so it feels nice.

Happy to say, I have restarted the Adams collection and will probably be in the Bronze section more often.

Over 50% done with more on the way.

:banana:

Oh a club. I have one of the 9.6's down there in my sig....bought it raw for a 100 bucks 3 years ago. the cornerstone of my collection. The cover is like a dream, love the dark blues and the contrast of blue with superman's suit. Neil adams is my favorite. Darkseid is the most powerful villain ever and the book is scarcer in high grade despite what mighty-what's-his-name says.