• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another fraudulent eBay listing: Captain America 74 White Mountain copy

31 posts in this topic

I should have bought this book when it was available a few years ago. :frustrated:
:makepoint:

I regret not buying a copy that I saw at a flea market several years ago. It was beat up but the cover was intact. I thought it should be half of the good price because the cover was detached. I didn't know that they sold for double guide.

Well it finally was finally pulled.
Seller told me he canceled the listing because he has to go to Spain. Tells me I can have it for 1500

And he didn't know this when he put the book on eBay? :ohnoez:

Seller told me he canceled the listing because he has to go to Spain. Tells me I can have it for 1500
I would love to buy a 6K + book for 1500 :whee:

I would love to buy a 6K + book for 1500 :whee:
Here is the actual scammy reply:

Hi,

My Captain America #74 Weird Tales CGC comic book is not on ebay anymore, but it's still available for sale.

My usual schedule has been changed and I had to go to Spain to take care of some business and that's why I closed my auction.

The final price for the comic is US $ 1,500.00 including all the shipping costs and insurance.

Also I want to let you know that you will have the opportunity to receive and inspect the comic before you actually pay for it. If you are interested and want to know more details regarding the purchase just contact me.

Thanks,

James

P.S: If you want to see a photo with the CGC label please let me know your email address or contact me directly at: jaharrington1 at gmail . com