• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DALE ROBERTS HOLIDAY SALES THREAD! FINAL DISCOUNTS! UPDATE PAGE 207

2,133 posts in this topic

OK, as of this afternoon, everything that has been paid for (with the exception of time payments) has been shipped.

If you haven't paid, send me some money. If you have paid, please let me know when you get your items.

Thanks again to everyone.

OK, as of this afternoon, everything that has been paid for (with the exception of time payments) has been shipped.

If you haven't paid, send me some money. If you have paid, please let me know when you get your items.

:golfclap: ..... you must have had over a hundred packages to ship. I find shipping 5 packages to be a pain. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If you have paid, please let me know when you get your items.

Got mine :banana:

:golfclap: ..... you must have had over a hundred packages to ship. I find shipping 5 packages to be a pain. GOD BLESS...

Ain't that the truth. I sent out 14 packages after the last VCC. :P Can't imagine a sales thread of this size. :ohnoez:

I think it was 137 invoices and 143 total packages. BTW...... I hate shipping.