• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KHAOS AUCTIONS!

101 posts in this topic

All right, fanboys! This is the one you've been CRAVING. I get your emails, night and day, begging-- nay, PLEADING, that I FINALLY list this semi-invaluable book. Well, you slovenly men-children, here it is! Conservatively graded at Vg, this is a must-have for all of you drooling variant addicts. Surely this book deserves a better home with YOU than languishing in some anonymous box among the millions of others here in the luxurious L_T_V estate?

Don't make the book sad. Buy it. Give it a home and a warm, dry box. Think of it as an endangered species: How many of these can possibly still exist? Can you afford to let another one head into an uncertain fate in the hands of some slackjawed ninny?

Buy more and save more on shipping! How can you afford NOT to save money??

27_laughing.gif893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

All right, fanboys! This is the one you've been CRAVING. I get your emails, night and day, begging-- nay, PLEADING, that I FINALLY list this semi-invaluable book. Well, you slovenly men-children, here it is! Conservatively graded at Vg, this is a must-have for all of you drooling variant addicts. Surely this book deserves a better home with YOU than languishing in some anonymous box among the millions of others here in the luxurious L_T_V estate?

Don't make the book sad. Buy it. Give it a home and a warm, dry box. Think of it as an endangered species: How many of these can possibly still exist? Can you afford to let another one head into an uncertain fate in the hands of some slackjawed ninny?

sleeping.gif

sleeping.gif

B: acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

G: 893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

sleeping.gif

B: acclaim.gifacclaim.gif

G: 893naughty-thumb.gif893censored-thumb.gif

How about grading your variant? 893censored-thumb.gif

"Conservatively graded at Vg, this is a must-have for all of you drooling variant addicts. Surely this book deserves a better home with YOU than languishing in some anonymous box among the millions of others here in the luxurious L_T_V estate?"

foreheadslap.gif

How about READING? ooo.gif

"Conservatively graded at Vg, this is a must-have for all of you drooling variant addicts. Surely this book deserves a better home with YOU than languishing in some anonymous box among the millions of others here in the luxurious L_T_V estate?"

foreheadslap.gif

How about READING? ooo.gif

27_laughing.gif

<--- Wins. angel.gif
Assimilate into the number only grading system! 893censored-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif Greggy, with a book that special and important , why, sometimes numbers just don't suffice.

rick.borg.gif

sorry.gif

6 Days 23 hours 6 minutes to go

BUMP

!!!

OMG! Over half an hour has gone by! Must bump again! crazy.gif

cool.gifthumbsup2.gif

Keep up the good work!

foreheadslap.gif

6 Days 23 hours 6 minutes to go

BUMP

!!!