• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

KHAOS AUCTIONS!

101 posts in this topic

Man, look at the rock-bottom prices on those HTF Sandman hardcovers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

What about us Europeans? mad.gif

foreheadslap.gif I ship ANYWHERE! (Contact me for your less-dirt-cheap shipping charge.)

Man, look at the rock-bottom prices on those HTF Sandman hardcovers! 893applaud-thumb.gif

foreheadslap.gif I ship ANYWHERE! (Contact me for your less-dirt-cheap shipping charge.)

I don't want any of them anyway. confused-smiley-013.gif

Where is the good stuff? confused.gif

flowerred.gif

flowerred.gif

It's coming... devil.gif

Not that THOSE books aren't BEYOND excellent (and incredibly inexpensive)! I just can't believe the bargain on those Sandmans!

flowerred.gif

It's coming... devil.gif

Not that THOSE books aren't BEYOND excellent (and incredibly inexpensive)! I just can't believe the bargain on those Sandmans!

893applaud-thumb.gif

With such cheap trades you could be...

THE KING OF TPBs

flowerred.gif

It's coming... devil.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

With such cheap trades you could be...

THE KING OF TPBs

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I hear the position has recently come available... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If I didn't already have the Sandman's I would bid.......and that's just based on the testimonials.

Great stuff, as usual, Khaos. 893applaud-thumb.gif (Although I was saddened to see that your feedback given contains very little of your ginsu wit)

If I didn't already have the Sandman's I would bid.......and that's just based on the testimonials.

Great stuff, as usual, Khaos. 893applaud-thumb.gif (Although I was saddened to see that your feedback given contains very little of your ginsu wit)

I know... sorry.gif I'll try to do better! Darth shall be... MY MUSE! cloud9.gif

I'm taking it to your front door now SMOKEY! devil.gifsumo.gif

WOOGIE! How dare you set foot in this Holy place!

Get 'im, boys. And don't forget to use your harps!

angel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gifangel.gif

Well, since there are no lawyers in heaven, I'll assume I'm in the other place! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

I know... sorry.gif I'll try to do better! Darth shall be... MY MUSE! cloud9.gif

Just like "Caliope" in the Sandman stories! blush.gif Man, you sure know how to bring things full circle. What a salesman! wink.gif

27_laughing.gifacclaim.gif

Where would I be without people like you who have the intellectual fortitude to catch on to the random stunts I pull?!?

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Well, since there are no lawyers in heaven, I'll assume I'm in the other place! devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Woogie! Save your soul! Bid now! Bid often! Consider these books a salve for your searing soul!

Do it for the children, Woogie! THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!

Woogie! Save your soul! Bid now! Bid often! Consider these books a salve for your searing soul!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The children, Woogie! THE CHILDREN!!!