• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Draft- Captains come and pick

934 posts in this topic

i think this is actually what deathlock was referring to when he cautioned against a "lopsided" team.

I think Team Fear is far too "lopsided". This team is like an allstar team... or perhaps a dream team. It seems as though it is a waste of time for all the other teams to even participate as the outcome has already been decided. But, I guess all the other teams might gain some experience... and maybe they can learn something from the greatness that is team fear.

I have to agree with you Eddly.......but we're still obligated to go through the motions before picking up the championship. Such is the burden of greatness. confused-smiley-013.gif

i think this is actually what deathlock was referring to when he cautioned against a "lopsided" team.

I think Team Fear is far too "lopsided". This team is like an allstar team... or perhaps a dream team. It seems as though it is a waste of time for all the other teams to even participate as the outcome has already been decided. But, I guess all the other teams might gain some experience... and maybe they can learn something from the greatness that is team fear.

IN YOUR DREAMS !!!!! WE HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR BUT FEAR ITSELF....

YOUR TEAM IS A DREAM TEAM!!!!! WE HAVE EVERYTHING TO FEAR EVEN FEAR ITSELF

I have to agree. I guess everyone feels the same way. Maybe team fear should be excluded from the contest? Otherwise... just declare us the winners right now.

YOUR TEAM IS A DREAM TEAM!!!!! WE HAVE EVERYTHING TO FEAR EVEN FEAR ITSELF

I have to agree. I guess everyone feels the same way. Maybe team fear should be excluded from the contest? Otherwise... just declare us the winners right now.

AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN . THIS ONE WILL HAVE TO BE EARNED

Great post shows what life should really be about .

Best to you and your young family , it doesn't last long your kids will be grown up before you know it .

Plus we will all be here when she is all grown up, posting away. sorry.gif

Some of us will still be debating the team memberships then...

insane.gifstooges.gif27_laughing.gif

My head hurts from even trying to read this thread! insane.gifforeheadslap.gif

STEADY LAD , IN THIS LEAGUE YOU LEARN TO PLAY HURT!!!!! 893frustrated.gifmakepoint.giftonofbricks.gifboo.gif

Slow down Brain, you're gonna burn out . . . i think you're way past your emoticon level! devil.gif

My head hurts from even trying to read this thread! insane.gifforeheadslap.gif

STEADY LAD , IN THIS LEAGUE YOU LEARN TO PLAY HURT!!!!! 893frustrated.gifmakepoint.giftonofbricks.gifboo.gif

Slow down Brain, you're gonna burn out . . . i think you're way past your emoticon level! devil.gif

you crack me up.

Do we need to come up with team names? 'Cause BOC's Boozers & Bruisers are primed & ready. popcorn.gif

BOC's Boozers & Losers 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif

Our first choice was Greggy's Spooge Crew but your team BEAT us to the punch. foreheadslap.gif

cloud9.gif