• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RUPP'S 444 PUPPY 333 SCREAMIN' 222 APOCALYPSE 111 SALE - we all gonna DIE !

292 posts in this topic

In honor of the upcoming cataclysmic or transformative events that will occur on the 21st of December 2012 and possible fufillment of the Mayan prophecy, Rupp gives you...

THE PUPPY SCREAMIN' APOCALYPSE SALE

REMEMBER THE PUPPY SCREAMIN' APOCALYPSE SALE CODE IS AS FOLLOWS....4.44...3.33...2.22...1.11...

ArmAgedDon iT !

EVEN THO WE ALL GONNA DIE RULES....

- The :takeit: sign must be posted in the sales thread for any single item you want. The FIRST person that posts the "take it" sign for an item, gets that item.

- Shipping with delivery confirmation will be btw $6 USA on these items and usually MEDIA MAIL... shipping stays the same if you buy one item or buy them all. If you buy a sheeetload of stuff and want to help out more with the shipping... then by all means please do :) I haven't had any trouble shipping media mail, but the concensus here lately is that it could be problematic. If you have to pay extra for shipping when it gets there, its what you were going to have to pay if we hadn't shipped it media anyway right? So why worry. Chances are it will get there with no problems... but if you are worried, we can ship it Priority Mail at what ever charge thats going to be right off the bat... which will be double or more for sure. I personally like having the 99.9% chance that they won't look in the box and save all that money on shipping.

- INTERNATIONAL bidders, sorry but you have to pay full postage, customs and insurance on these lots which is usually outragous... but as those that have dealt with me that live out of the country can tell you, its really not that bad and I'm glad to work with you to get your hard earned, international cash. Note that 2lbs and under usually runs around $18-$20, and over that makes its way towards and over $35-$45. Something to keep in mind.

- I TAKE PAYPAL! Rupp's not big on checks or money orders either. But I'm more apt to take a postal money order. No foriegn money orders either due to outrageous bank charges to cash it. You can send cash, but make sure you track it with a ... you guessed it... method of tracking.

- Side note. These hardbacks & trade paperbacks that I sell are like new store stock... alot of them still shrinkwrapped. They have been to a show or two and some displayed... then boxed away for sometimes years. Some brand spanking new. Some are shipped directly from Diamond this way. I claim no 10.0 merchandise here. Its all "like new" and priced that way. You may get a blunted corner here or a tiny non-color breaking indention there on something. Do you really want to waste time returning a $35 hardback that you got for $5 and shipped for less than it would cost normally to ship?... over a slight blunted corner? Really? Please just keep in mind that losing money upfront is bad... which I usually do. But also note that losing money on the tail end is even worse. I really don't think anyone wants to be required to pay insurance on this sheeet either. Regardless Rupp's 110% "Sheeetisfaction Guaranteed" is still in effect... I want you happy, just don't be expect to be GEM MINT happy and then we will all be a happy. :)

- If you are Mayan, Rupp is sorry if you are offended.

- If you are on the probation list, go away.

Here are my KUDOS if you would like to read them & see all the sheeetlovers out there....

xxx ooo

Rupp

VANGUARD ILLUSTRATED # 2 - $3.33

Nice book but has that slight URC non-color/almost color breaking crease right there. Hey its a Stevens cover and its nice and its end of times priced.

SOLD TO MR DIGGLER

0clooneython82389.jpg