• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

Now that Jigsaw has shown up in the new Punisher netflix series, I see sales took off for Amazing Spiderman #162 with many more being sold 11/17 to date. Probably not too late to grab a high grade copy.

Edited by Philflound

9 hours ago, Philflound said:

Now that Jigsaw has shown up in the new Punisher netflix series, I see sales took off for Amazing Spiderman #162 with many more being sold 11/17 to date. Probably not too late to grab a high grade copy.

To buy one now? Probably the worst time to buy.

15 hours ago, Philflound said:

Thanks for the spoiler. Appreciate that. 

18 hours ago, Philflound said:

What the :censored: is happening to this hobby?  :facepalm:

On 11/21/2017 at 10:09 PM, Philflound said:

If someone didn't care enough to buy one before, why would they buy one now?

49 minutes ago, darkstar said:

If someone didn't care enough to buy one before, why would they buy one now?

Asking that is like Darkseid seeking the anti-life equation: you could torture flippers, speculators, and other brain damaged comic people who exhibit this, and still never be able to fully explain it.  It's a terrible force that would decimate the comic market if everyone fell under its thrall!

Edited by FineCollector

4 hours ago, Real Elijah Snow said:
On 11/22/2017 at 1:49 PM, october said:

Thanks for the spoiler. Appreciate that. 

Wow. I'm really appreciative as well. I'm just a few episodes from the end too. I have a new least favorite board member. 

If you don't want spoilers for recent or upcoming character appearances in movies and/or TV, I don't know what you're doing reading any of the "heating up" threads. (shrug)

21 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

If you don't want spoilers for recent or upcoming character appearances in movies and/or TV, I don't know what you're doing reading any of the "heating up" threads. (shrug)

Kids these days! :preach:

17 hours ago, Philflound said:

On top of that, you would think the person would have watched all the episodes by now since it's been out a few weeks. 

Well, there are a zillion other better things to "watch" . . . .:whistle: