• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Vexsus said:

http://mcucosmic.com/2018/04/exclusive-marvels-new-phase-4-mcu-franchise-the-eternals/

Looks like the Eternals might have a run at next big thing. Hopefully they are better handled then the Inhumans.

Knew something had to be up with the recent run of sales on #1 & #2.  Now all I need to see is a run on Micronauts 1 and it will be a good month.

This auction ended at 11:30 pm est last night for some bizarre reason O.o? Despite ending at such a weird time it's the second highest 129 9.6 sold this year per GPA. Not even a white! https://www.ebay.com/itm/AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-129-cgc-9-6-1st-Punisher-Stan-Lee-Avengers-Key-Hulk-181-/282910357956

Edited by MGsimba77
Changed the link

9 hours ago, ft88 said:

Eternals 1 is getting the Nova 1 and Ms Marvel 1 treatment.  1000s of copies that were once $5-10 are now $25-50.

30 cent variants don't last either and it is one of the more common variants.

Nice!  I've been buying them up at $5 for years.  I've probably got 20-25 copies at this point.

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

Nice!  I've been buying them up at $5 for years.  I've probably got 20-25 copies at this point.

I bought 10 copies of the first 6 issues at 25 cents a book when they first came out, I couldn't sell them a few years ago on eBay. Glad they are coming around. Might be time to send them in to be graded?

I have a few signed Stan Lee books for sale on ebay and this week I have 6 offers made on books, usually I get one every other month, has anyone else noticed the rush on Stan books? I know he has been in the news a lot but I'm asking about books selling and price going up stuff.

2 hours ago, Grib said:

I have a few signed Stan Lee books for sale on ebay and this week I have 6 offers made on books, usually I get one every other month, has anyone else noticed the rush on Stan books? I know he has been in the news a lot but I'm asking about books selling and price going up stuff.

He's 95 years old, hate to say it but he doesn't have many years left

2 hours ago, Lonzilla said:

He's 95 years old, hate to say it but he doesn't have many years left

And the number of books he has signed it finite. Only about 7 million on ebay right now (ok, only about 1.2 million are actually signed by him). There are so many books he hasn't signed yet.

23 hours ago, the blob said:

And the number of books he has signed it finite. Only about 7 million on ebay right now (ok, only about 1.2 million are actually signed by him). There are so many books he hasn't signed yet.

Put in that context I now realize how lazy Stan is.