• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Let's be honest, most of us wouldn't have wiped our chocolate starfish with a copy a month or so ago, now because of a movie rumour, numpties are shelling out small fortunes for them, I say to those that have copies, take advantage now.2c

Sorry, I saw the words 'chocolate starfish' in the all activity page and just had to see what was going on.

Carry on.

On 4/21/2018 at 1:55 PM, Get Marwood & I said:

Sorry, I saw the words 'chocolate starfish' in the all activity page and just had to see what was going on.

Carry on.

Don't be a kidder . . . we know it's a saved search for you.:baiting:

5 hours ago, divad said:

Don't be a kidder . . . we know it's a saved search for you.:baiting:

I had 'carp' as a saved search but had to switch it off as it kept notifying me of my own posts. 

11 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Definitely a TON of copies sold since the announcement that it would make a good movie. Amazing, that now all it takes is an obvious observation by someone in charge to make a book take off. 

It does seem like we are running in circles - Book shoots up . . drops down for a bit . . shoots up . .   I'm not saying I'm any better since I sold off all my Nova 1s a bit ago and passed on a few decent copies but I was out hunting for low priced copies last night.  Round and round we go.

is Fantastic Four 115 really the 1st appearance of Eternals?  The CGC case does say appearance of Eternals and it came out 5 years before Eternals 1.  What is up?

5 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

is Fantastic Four 115 really the 1st appearance of Eternals?  The CGC case does say appearance of Eternals and it came out 5 years before Eternals 1.  What is up?

No. Not related to the Kirby series.

1 minute ago, Ken Aldred said:

No. Not related to the Kirby series.

Got it. People are starting to pimp it as the 1st Eternals.

8 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Different group then the Eternals #1 that is the bases of T.V or movie speculation.

10 hours ago, Red_Hood said:
10 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Different group then the Eternals #1 that is the bases of T.V or movie speculation.

Yeah some people are going to be making a mistake buying that book.

Makkari was retconned as the Golden Age Hurricane from Captain America Comics 1

Edited by Ken Aldred