• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Grib said:

Any movement on Red Sonja after they announced a new Bryan Singer movie?

Can't believe this guy is still making movies.

6 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

I highly doubt they call her "Binary" even once in the upcoming movie.  What a waste of moolah.

No, but Photon's 1st app. went up because of a name on the side of a jet.

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 11:58 AM, mrwoogieman said:

I haven't had 12+ watchers on a BIN for awhile - they're scoping out the 164 I put up this weekend for $20 in F/VF (162 and 163 as well for the same price - a bargain!).

Yeah I have sold every copy I had listed each in under day. I just sold a NM+ copy and it only took I think 4 days. The book is hotter then Uncanny Xmen 134 I think.

16 hours ago, fastballspecial said:
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 12:58 PM, mrwoogieman said:

I haven't had 12+ watchers on a BIN for awhile - they're scoping out the 164 I put up this weekend for $20 in F/VF (162 and 163 as well for the same price - a bargain!).

Yeah I have sold every copy I had listed each in under day. I just sold a NM+ copy and it only took I think 4 days. The book is hotter then Uncanny Xmen 134 I think.

Someone bought mine as well over the weekend.

(thumbsu

19 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

That is crazy!  I can never find the One Shot in GPA so I'm not sure if its rare or not.  I've got quite a few copies right now with a handful in to get graded so lets keep our fingers crossed it sets a new trend

Since there is a handful of CGC 9.8s up for sale in the $125 - $150 there is something fishy going on or they think its the Silver-Age copy.

53 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

32 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

That is crazy!  I can never find the One Shot in GPA so I'm not sure if its rare or not.  I've got quite a few copies right now with a handful in to get graded so lets keep our fingers crossed it sets a new trend

30 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Since there is a handful of CGC 9.8s up for sale in the $125 - $150 there is something fishy going on or they think its the Silver-Age copy.

Lots of 0 and 2 feedback bids. Welcome to Shilltown.

1.jpg

52 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Lots of 0 and 2 feedback bids. Welcome to Shilltown.

1.jpg

Looks that way to me.  Unless they can prove its being shilled will the fake price be included in the GPA price for the book?  Shady on many different levels.

33 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Looks that way to me.  Unless they can prove its being shilled will the fake price be included in the GPA price for the book?  Shady on many different levels.

If it's shilled it most likely will not be paid for. And if it was shilled by the seller, they would still have to pay the fees which is unlikely.

From what I understand, unpaid items do not get recorded. Or, if you contact them and point that out they will remove it.

4 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Yup.. still a good book to send in. Just not understanding why seller chose to shill this one as opposed to others. Or what the motive is

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

I was thinking of selling my 9.6 Xmen 130 (dazzler) and I just noticed on GPA that it's really been trending up.

Is there a movie that's been announced?  What am I missing?  I never thought Dazzler was all that special.

Supposedly Dazzler will be in the Dark Phoenix movie.

1 hour ago, gadzukes said:

I was thinking of selling my 9.6 Xmen 130 (dazzler) and I just noticed on GPA that it's really been trending up.

Is there a movie that's been announced?  What am I missing?  I never thought Dazzler was all that special.

She's supposed to be in the Dark Phoenix movie.

1 hour ago, jharvey said:

Supposedly Dazzler will be in the Dark Phoenix movie.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

She's supposed to be in the Dark Phoenix movie.

Jinx, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10- not it! You Guys owe me a coke (: