• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2019 at 3:43 AM, the blob said:

I hope so I have a ton of these. 

53 minutes ago, Jimmy Linguini said:

I think it was announced last year at some point.
Last update was in March

http://collider.com/rom-movie-writer-zak-penn-hasbro-paramount/

Which do you think has a better chance of actually making it to the finish line, this Rom movie here or the Shang-Chi MOKF which they had announced back in the early part of December?  hm

19 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Which do you think has a better chance of actually making it to the finish line, this Rom movie here or the Shang-Chi MOKF which they had announced back in the early part of December?  hm

MOKF was supposedly being fast-tracked so I would go with that one.  ROM is still just vapor. 

14 minutes ago, cd4ever said:
20 hours ago, lou_fine said:

MOKF was supposedly being fast-tracked so I would go with that one.  ROM is still just vapor. 

Or.......ROM movie development is still in Limbo?

2 hours ago, kimik said:
2 hours ago, cd4ever said:
22 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Or.......ROM movie development is still in Limbo?

Well, in this case it sounds as though the better bet for the short term speculators at least is to snap up copies of Special Marvel Edition 15 along with possibly some of the other early MOKF books, as opposed to picking up the ROM series right now.  hm

22 hours ago, lou_fine said:

Well, I know why WE do care,:idea: but . . . I question if we really should.  hm

On 12/17/2018 at 1:43 PM, ygogolak said:

Since the new Avengers trailer dropped, all CGC 9.8 blue label copies of Nova #1 got swooped up. At $1k a pop.

Somebody know something we don't? hm

Last 10 CGC sales of this book have been $1k or more. To show the market's view of CGC, one from the legit competition just sold for $800.

6 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

Having already sold my hoard stash of Eternals #1-3 I gotta say that the movie has the potential to be a louder thud than The Inhumans.

No kidding.  I remember buying a higher slabbed version of #1 for a great price.  At least I thought so until I got tired of it and tried to sell it.  I carried that thing FOREVER trying to find someone who would buy it from me or even trade it.  When the movie hype started up, I knew for sure that it's one book I don't want to be a "bag holder".   

9 minutes ago, Lonzilla said:

Having already sold my hoard stash of Eternals #1-3 I gotta say that the movie has the potential to be a louder thud than The Inhumans.

Shhh - I've still got a stack of copies (mostly issues 3 - 19 at this point) I've still got to sell.  But until we see the 1st promo it's really all a guess.

41 minutes ago, the blob said:

I really need a Shogun Warriors movie to be made.

I need a micronauts movie to be announced.  I always grab #1s when i see them in nice shape in the $5 boxes and I seem to have accumulated a couple dozen at this point.  I sell a few here or there but I keep stalling hoping for some announcement to see it spike.

3 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I need a micronauts movie to be announced.  I always grab #1s when i see them in nice shape in the $5 boxes and I seem to have accumulated a couple dozen at this point.  I sell a few here or there but I keep stalling hoping for some announcement to see it spike.

Yes, me too. I have sold a couple over the years for $15 or so. I found another Eternals 1 I missed! I have sold 5 in the last few weeks.