• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2019 at 5:15 PM, ygogolak said:

He's still on board for Red Sonja.

(shrug)  all I can assume is that he's never been found guilty of anything. He has settled out of court though.

Red Sonja will likely not have 15 year old boys in it so it will be fine.

On 1/26/2019 at 2:26 PM, Callaway29 said:

Thanks. Wish it had a drek filter...and it didn’t only show prices for 8.0 and up. BUT every resource helps...

If you click on a specific comic it gives more info, including the lower grade prices.  And the Popular by Age box in the upper right sure is handy!

I'm new here...what's a drek filter?

1 minute ago, Roo_Phillip said:

If you click on a specific comic it gives more info, including the lower grade prices.  And the Popular by Age box in the upper right sure is handy!

I'm new here...what's a drek filter?

drek is comic crapola

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 5:21 PM, lou_fine said:
On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 11:56 PM, fastballspecial said:
On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:29 PM, mrwoogieman said:

Special Marvel Edition 15 - interesting how after the movie announcement at the beginning of December and that initial flurry of buying it seems that there are no 9.8 copies available on eBay since then, and just one 9.6 (mis-listed as issue 5) priced at $1,000.

Where are all the nose bleed or pie-in-the-sky prices to tempt people for this common to the point of people claiming it's a warehouse find book?

I would imagine at CGC currently. Not a book I am interested, but man if the movie goes over well high grade will be a small fortune.

Well, not a SME 15 but I do see a 9.4 graded copy of Special Marvel Edition 16 listed on CC's next Event Auction scheduled for March.  :gossip:

Not the same thing I would imagine, especially since it has been graded by the other grading company.  :p

Looks like three 9.6 copies have sold for around $1,000 each this month, and someone put up a 9.8 on eBay this week with a BIN/Best Offer at $3,999! It does have White pages, but still... :whatthe:

10 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Looks like three 9.6 copies have sold for around $1,000 each this month, and someone put up a 9.8 on eBay this week with a BIN/Best Offer at $3,999! It does have White pages, but still... :whatthe:

Darn it,I only have the French Canadian EH! edition!

!

This may seem random, but 

Daredevil #43?

is it always hovering around $100, with NM+ copies $200+, I assume this is normal for Bronze, but thought that I'd double check. It does have a partial retelling of Daredevil's origin....

Anyway

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=daredevil+43+cgc&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_fsrp=1&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_sop=13

Some lucky seller's scored on 8.5's

3 hours ago, spreads said:

EH books?  They can't find their way to the recycling bin quick enough!

Boooo! lol You'd be surprised at the demand for vf and above and some keys! Don't trash 'em,bring them to the Ottawa hotel show and I'll trade you some loonies for them!(Too cold to bus down to Jim Durrell lately.)

8 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

This may seem random, but 

Daredevil #43?

is it always hovering around $100, with NM+ copies $200+, I assume this is normal for Bronze, but thought that I'd double check. It does have a partial retelling of Daredevil's origin....

Anyway

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=daredevil+43+cgc&_sacat=0&LH_TitleDesc=0&_fsrp=1&LH_TitleDesc=0&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1&_sop=13

Some lucky seller's scored on 8.5's

It's a Jack Kirby cover dum-dum - it's always been a desired ish. :sumo:

No offense meant :hi:

4 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Boooo! lol You'd be surprised at the demand for vf and above and some keys! Don't trash 'em,bring them to the Ottawa hotel show and I'll trade you some loonies for them!(Too cold to bus down to Jim Durrell lately.)

7 hours ago, spreads said:
8 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

I have a long box of EH here.High grade and any keys are getting tougher and tougher to find and I'm just over the bridge from Quebec.

EH books?  They can't find their way to the recycling bin quick enough!

Every time I list one it goes to someone in Quebec. :grin:

On 2/2/2019 at 5:21 AM, RockMyAmadeus said:

En Francais! 

I read them as a kid, but didn’t save many... these days, I’ll buy reprints of keys, or Batman issues. They all sell eventually, though not for high prices.

I have a reprint of Hulk 271 up on ebay now, though, and of everything I’ve ever listed, this is the only one that won’t move. Somehow no one loves the raton laveur.