• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, divad said:

That's a pretty nice haul even at current prices. (thumbsu

Thanks.  it does look like prices are creeping up to the $15 - $20 range for nicer copies so my $3 or so investment in each of them is starting to pay off.

22 hours ago, 1Cool said:

Someone please start a rumor about a Micronauts movie!  I was curious how many copies were in the boxes and it looks like the total is 35.

AB42A688-8961-4D67-9F36-EE1A6D744631.jpeg

You can probably start a rumor about the "variant" without the barcode. lol

2 hours ago, spreads said:

(tsk)

A search did find several articles about a Micronauts movie in 2020 but these date back to 2017.  I don't lend much credibility to the rumors but any time I can grab a Bronze Age 1st appearance of a fairly cool group of characters for a few dollars I'll continue to buy, buy buy!

I found a box upstairs that I had not gone thru and it held 8 more copies so now I'm up to 43 copies!  25 of them look to be in nice high grades so they will get sent over to CGC over the next few months and fingers are crossed for a bunch of 9.6 or 9.8 in the future.

12 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I found a box upstairs that I had not gone thru and it held 8 more copies so now I'm up to 43 copies!  25 of them look to be in nice high grades so they will get sent over to CGC over the next few months and fingers are crossed for a bunch of 9.6 or 9.8 in the future.

Slacker. Talk when you have a long box full.

8 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

Slacker. Talk when you have a long box full.

Come on Dan - you sell way too much to be hording a long box of any bronze Age book.  Let me see a picture of one of these spec books you have a long box sitting in storage.

30 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Come on Dan - you sell way too much to be hording a long box of any bronze Age book.  Let me see a picture of one of these spec books you have a long box sitting in storage.

:roflmao:The spec books I have left are the ones that missed. Would you like 500 copies of Man of Steel 1? I'm sure somebody would. How about 100 copies of John Carter 1?

I bought a collection from a guy who did that - he had speculated on late 1970s and early 1980s Marvel first appearances. 50 copies of Star Wars 1? Yes please! 100 copies of She-Hulk 1? Yes please!

100 copies of John Carter 1 and 2 and 3 and 4? 500 copies of Tarzan 1? At least when the apocalypse comes I can use a Tarzan 1 to light a fire.