• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, divad said:

I remember selling that book for what? $12 in 2010? :tonofbricks:

Doubt it was a CGC 9.8.  I remember being excited to get $200 for a CGc 9.8 and that was not that long ago.  I've currently got a dozen copies in the to be pressed and graded pile so maybe a few will get the 9.8 nod.

18 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Savage Tales 1 is one of my favourite black-and-white magazines, quality artwork throughout; BWS, Gray Morrow, John Buscema and John Romita.

Yes, Savage Tales #1 is great!  My copy is only about a 5.0 due to a massive corner ding. It looks really ugly but at least I have a copy.

ASM #135 selling for a percentage more these days too :foryou: 

It does seem to fluctuate a LOT, but maybe this time it will stick.... and keep an eye out for ASM #134 Punisher cameo :shy: 

1 hour ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

30 (!!) copies of Creatures on the Loose 30 sold yesterday. Does that count as a Bronze Age comic that's heating up?!?

Wow. That is a ton of copies of that book!

Love that cover...

1 hour ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

30 (!!) copies of Creatures on the Loose 30 sold yesterday. Does that count as a Bronze Age comic that's heating up?!?

one was mine, good sale. Maybe I will list another.

What is up with the book?

10 hours ago, musicmeta said:

Yes, Savage Tales #1 is great!  My copy is only about a 5.0 due to a massive corner ding. It looks really ugly but at least I have a copy.

I have a 6.5 that I bought in 1985 :-).  Even back then a nice copy was hard to find.

5 hours ago, Bird said:

one was mine, good sale. Maybe I will list another.

What is up with the book?

Ah, 1st Simon Stroud who will apparently be in the Morbius movie. Was hoping it was some Man-Wolf hype, I've got that Creatures run. Might 'Bay it anyway to see if it moves.

12 hours ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Ah, 1st Simon Stroud who will apparently be in the Morbius movie. Was hoping it was some Man-Wolf hype, I've got that Creatures run. Might 'Bay it anyway to see if it moves.

Correct, which doesn't make any sense as to why ASM 124 would have a correlation except that a misinformed app mentioned it....again

22 hours ago, HarrisonJohn said:

Yeah, I have a 9.0 up on ebay right now.  I was surprised when it hit 100 within 24 hours.  Not sure why the sudden interest. 

On 4/18/2019 at 9:29 AM, cd4ever said:

Yeah, I have a 9.0 up on ebay right now.  I was surprised when it hit 100 within 24 hours.  Not sure why the sudden interest. 

Just wait till I list that "Marvel Illustrated" cover of her that I bought from you . . . :bigsmile: