• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2019 at 1:01 AM, divad said:

Just wait till I list that "Marvel Illustrated" cover of her that I bought from you . . . :bigsmile:

Oh, that's a pretty cover. 

My brother missed the boat on gsx1 but really wants one. Should he wait out this hurricane or jump in asap? Trying to give good advice but so hard to predict this books path the next 6 months. He's a buyer at CGC 3.0 prices which are insane.

Edited by jason4

24 minutes ago, jason4 said:

My brother missed the boat on gsx1 but really wants one. Should he wait out this hurricane or jump in asap? Trying to give good advice but so hard to predict this books path the next 6 months. He's a buyer at CGC 3.0 prices which are insane.

IMO I think he better get in while there still only insane. lol I waited on a few key issues (not this one) and totally missed the boat because of it.

Actually pretty much anything to do with 1st appearances of Ghost Rider and Son of Satan is flying off the shelves.  Check you boxes.

26 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Actually pretty much anything to do with 1st appearances of Ghost Rider and Son of Satan is flying off the shelves.  Check you boxes.

Yea, the show is the same character that was on SHIELD. Robbie Reyes.

23 minutes ago, 1p36DSA said:

Vampire Tales 2 should be getting some love while Ghost Rider 1 goes through the roof

I'm debating buying a GR 1 in high grade but I just can't pull the trigger.  It's a bronze key that could pop but the fact that its a Hulu show has me hesitant.  I did grab a couple Ghost Rider 2s and a couple MS 12 at a pre hype price but there is just too many first appearance books for them all the explode in price.

On 5/1/2019 at 12:33 PM, 1p36DSA said:

Hulu tv shows featuring ghost rider and the Hellstrom's (Daimon and Satana "Ana")

I knew if I held onto these slow sellers for enough decades eventually they would be collectible or hyped:

BJ569oA.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, 1Cool said:

I had spotlight 12 and SOS 1 in my store forever and the other day they just sold for my ask.

The weakest of the BA Marvel horror titles.  Some okay Gerber stories in Spotlight, Son of Satan's a bit of a chore to read, apart from the superb last issue.

Nothing to do with speculation, I realise, but I thought I'd just say.

I loved SOS when it came out. Even used Hellstrom as a handle on CB, although no one know who he was. 

Went back,maybe five years ago, and re-read MS 12-24 and the first couple issues of his title and just don't know why I liked it so much. One issue I fondly remembered had to do with how many holes it took to fill a park. I remembered it as being brilliant, but it was mediocre at best.

3 hours ago, kimik said:

Not surprised. When all of the A and B characters have been speculated on it is time for the spec crowd to move to the C to F levels. lol 

They are just following what Marvel is doing.