• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

Maybe the early 90s Valiant/Malibu/Image bubble when you could trade last month's latest chromium or other colored cover variant straight across for a mid grade SA key?

3 minutes ago, kimik said:

Maybe the early 90s Valiant/Malibu/Image bubble when you could trade last month's latest chromium or other colored cover variant straight across for a mid grade SA key?

:shy: do you have your signature line turned on? you have a lot of pics showing as unavailable in it :foryou: just fyi 

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

:shy: do you have your signature line turned on? you have a lot of pics showing as unavailable in it :foryou: just fyi 

Must be my old photobucket images. I thought I had cancelled that account. :frustrated:

3 minutes ago, kimik said:

Must be my old photobucket images. I thought I had cancelled that account. :frustrated:

That's probably why they show as unavailable...

But they're still "trying to be or uploaded to your sigline" but show unavailable because you canceled the account....

You can use images straight from your computer now :foryou:

16 hours ago, PeterPark said:

Hulk 234 finally seems to be popping!

Don't forget Cap #217.

I really hope I held onto some of the copies I hoarded. I buy up a stuff very pre-hype pricing, wait for the price surge, never see it, sell, then it explodes.

4 hours ago, batmiesta said:

As much as I'm a fan of Quasar, his light-based powers look far too similar to Captain Marvel's, and an appearance at this stage would be a little underwhelming and repetitive for me.

Like you, I'm happy to be watching this at a distance.

10 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

As much as I'm a fan of Quasar, his light-based powers look far too similar to Captain Marvel's, and an appearance at this stage would be a little underwhelming and repetitive for me.

Like you, I'm happy to be watching this at a distance.

Especially when the better book to own (from the character perspective) is this one:

v2ma.jpg

1 hour ago, makeminemarvel said:

Godzilla 23 has an Avengers cover and crossover story, and is quite scarce, particularly in grade.

Edited by divad

3 hours ago, divad said:

Godzilla 23 has an Avengers cover and crossover story, and is quite scarce, particularly in grade.

As big as a fan as I am of this Godzilla series, $90.00 for those 2 books is crazy, especially without better pictures or no back pictures.

24 is the 3 hardest book in this series, behind 15 and 17 in 9.8

On 5/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, manetteska said:
On 5/7/2019 at 10:55 PM, PeterPark said:

Hulk 234 finally seems to be popping!

Don't forget Cap #217.

I really hope I held onto some of the copies I hoarded. I buy up a stuff very pre-hype pricing, wait for the price surge, never see it, sell, then it explodes.

Ive sold both in raw very well for the last couple of years. Currently 217 sells for me, but I can see Hulk 234 catching up.

2 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

As big as a fan as I am of this Godzilla series, $90.00 for those 2 books is crazy, especially without better pictures or no back pictures.

24 is the 3 hardest book in this series, behind 15 and 17 in 9.8

Didn't know 24 was tough (runs to garage) (thumbsu