• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

12 hours ago, fastballspecial said:
On 5/8/2019 at 3:37 PM, manetteska said:
On 5/7/2019 at 10:55 PM, PeterPark said:

Hulk 234 finally seems to be popping!

Don't forget Cap #217.

I really hope I held onto some of the copies I hoarded. I buy up a stuff very pre-hype pricing, wait for the price surge, never see it, sell, then it explodes.

Ive sold both in raw very well for the last couple of years. Currently 217 sells for me, but I can see Hulk 234 catching up.

I went back and looked; out of probably a dozen of each (Hulk and Cap) I found 2 Caps. There are a couple more boxes to go, but I think I included the Hulks in a couple short boxes for $1 each.

14 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Well, no surprise but appears x-men 94 may be catching...

Would you say #95 might be next?

Or is that counting chickens lol

On 5/9/2019 at 9:33 PM, divad said:

v2ma.jpg

On 5/11/2019 at 3:46 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Why you so angry, corner-box Quasar?

Looks to me like a swipe from the cover of FF 164, which reintroduced Quasar's predecessor, Marvel Boy, as the insane Crusader...

latest?cb=20180525000904 

Too early on for Liefeld to be involved.  Kirby's expressions could be quite shouty-looking too.

Edited by Ken Aldred

5 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Looks to me like a swipe from the cover of FF 164, which reintroduced Quasar's predecessor, Marvel Boy, as the insane Crusader...

latest?cb=20180525000904 

Too early on for Liefeld to be involved.  Kirby's expressions could be quite shouty-looking too.

I think this cover is Rich Buckler during his Kirby Style years, I could be wrong too.

6 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

latest?cb=20180525000904 

Good find.

14 minutes ago, Callaway29 said:

Mostly green arrows, with more prevalent jumps in the higher grades. This thread is for comics heating up, not comics already hot. I see early signs...

lol Based on my post in "this week in collection", hopefully I got in on the ground floor for X-men #95.... :foryou: 

I know this isn't a speculating thread though (thumbsu but Will #95 - #137 ever see a trickle from the current movement.... just because X-men has been dormant as far as I can remember ....