• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

On 5/23/2019 at 12:58 PM, 1Cool said:

Are you intentionally trying to get a strike or the thread locked?

There was nothing contentious about my last post here, maybe in 1976, but certainly not now. So, move along now . . . nothing to see here. :bigsmile:

51 minutes ago, Grib said:

Is Godzilla #1 picking up any speed?

No idea but he did pick up a bus, threw it back down and then waded through the buildings toward the center of town.

Edited by Jeffro™

10 hours ago, Jeffro™ said:

No idea but he did pick up a bus, threw it back down and then waded through the buildings toward the center of town.

There's a rumour that a bus will be in the movie and this could be considered a first appearance.

1 minute ago, ninanina said:

There's a rumour that a bus will be in the movie and this could be considered a first appearance.

I have the panel art! :banana:

andybus.jpg

Special Marvel Edition 15 is still on the boil. 9.6 are now selling for what 9.8s were going for before the movie announcement, and all grades below have followed suit accordingly. The 9.8 flyer on eBay for $7,000 is still sitting, and there are no others available on eBay at the moment. The last recorded sale was in April with a total of three sales this year between $3,500-4.000. Only five new 9.8 copies added to the census since December's movie announcement.

hm

On 6/6/2019 at 11:14 AM, mrwoogieman said:

Special Marvel Edition 15 is still on the boil. 9.6 are now selling for what 9.8s were going for before the movie announcement, and all grades below have followed suit accordingly. The 9.8 flyer on eBay for $7,000 is still sitting, and there are no others available on eBay at the moment. The last recorded sale was in April with a total of three sales this year between $3,500-4.000. Only five new 9.8 copies added to the census since December's movie announcement.

hm

oh man, you gotta list yours for 6999.00!  sell, sell, sell!  You need to sell before the movie comes out, the price is almost definitely going to be lower afterwards.  MP 15 has taken a bit of a dive in the last 2 years or so....

5 hours ago, spreads said:

oh man, you gotta list yours for 6999.00!  sell, sell, sell!  You need to sell before the movie comes out, the price is almost definitely going to be lower afterwards.  MP 15 has taken a bit of a dive in the last 2 years or so....

The one on eBay is $6,999, I was rounding up! That seller is just fishing for someone who NEEDS IT NOW!! NOW!! NOW!! I wonder what kind of Best Offers have been rejected...

My guess is that the max price for a 9.8 will be between $5,000-5,500, which is where MP 15 topped out before its downward trend. Of course, if ten new copies suddenly hit the census all at once, we may have already seen the max price at $4,000. People are convinced it's a common issue and it certainly has many more copies on the census than does the first Iron Fist, its closest comparable.

35 minutes ago, fastballspecial said:

Its looking like Korvac is finally going to get his due.
Ive bought every copy I could find of that book for the last few years.
Glad its going to pay off finally.

Glad no one bought my GSD #3s when I moved them to the 50% off bin bc nothing was happening with that character.