• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

fair enough, I just went with a 1985 cutoff.

IF Y'ALL DON'T WANT ME TO POST THIS STUFF THEN KEEP IT UP! :sumo:

Just kidding. Imma go buy some Marvel fanfare in a bit! :banana:

So stirring the pot here, I looked through issues 11 & 12 and it looks like Iron Maiden appears in 2 panels and smaller in the background cover of #11 whereas she has a full body shot in cover of 12 and several pages of action throughout the book.

Can we start a war over this please, as I have 2 copies of 12 and only one of 11

6 hours ago, JTD said:

Awesome.

My CGC 9.0 OW-W ends on Clink tonight. It is currently at $1650, and I hope it goes higher as a result of this. :wishluck:

http://comiclink.com/auctions/item.asp?back=%2FAUCTIONS%2FSEARCH.ASP%3FFocusedOnly%3D1%26where%3Dauctions%26title%3Dtomb%2Bof%2Bdracula%26GO%3DGO%26ItemType%3DCB%23Item_1330619&id=1330619&itemType=0

Edited by kimik

On 7/23/2019 at 5:30 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

Roy had a 9.8 posted for $4000 in the marketplace less than a week ago.....

Looks like he pulled it before it sold.

CLink SME 15 CGC 9.8 is currently sitting at $5,725, ending tonight. Meanwhile, the two copies sitting on eBay have had their BINS adjusted to $6,999 and $6,950 respectively.

Edited by mrwoogieman

5 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

CLink SME 15 CGC 9.8 is currently sitting at $5,725, ending tonight. Meanwhile, the two copies sitting on eBay have had their BINS adjusted to $6,999 and $6,950 respectively.

No doubt, one of those three is Roy's. (thumbsu

16 hours ago, mrwoogieman said:

Oh man, woogie sell sell sell!  

On 7/9/2019 at 12:07 PM, Jordysnordy said:
On 7/5/2019 at 3:53 AM, divad said:

This book is a good read and Conan has picked up some traction with the Marvel reboot but $56.00 :whatthe:

I don't think this book comes up very often in grade.