• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, scooter99 said:

I know TOD 10 has sharply increased in the last few months, but I see a nice increase in TOD 1 as well in high grade.  I've always loved this cover. 

Similarly, I believe interest in Werewolf by Night has increased after the Moon Knight announcement raising Marvel Spotlight 2 and Werewolf by Night 1.

15 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Anything happening in the Son of Satan series? I've had my set up for a few months with not much activity, got on offer on it this morning and before I even saw it a different buyer bought it outright.

No new news.

Not even confirmed that Damian or his sister are actually Satans siblings.

Not much happening with these books until more details. Screen shots. Trailers.

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Casting for the leads happened a week and a half ago.

Yeah didn’t help at all :foryou: except maybe vampire tales 2, which is why I think the slow build first app is hurting. Also no casting for Marduk, so hope no one decided to  drop a fortune on ms13

On 10/17/2019 at 9:26 PM, shiverbones said:

Yeah didn’t help at all :foryou: except maybe vampire tales 2, which is why I think the slow build first app is hurting. Also no casting for Marduk, so hope no one decided to  drop a fortune on ms13

Serves the daft :censored: right if they have. 

On 10/17/2019 at 8:55 AM, Martin Sinescu said:

Anything happening in the Son of Satan series? I've had my set up for a few months with not much activity, got on offer on it this morning and before I even saw it a different buyer bought it outright.

Maybe they're one and the same guy? hm

On 10/17/2019 at 11:24 AM, shiverbones said:

Ghost rider 2 is outselling ms12, but yeah not much action. I think spotlight 12 is the better book, but I think confusion over his first being spread over 3 issues hurts it. 

so which one is his first app?

The 256ses are 2 per bag. This was just long box 1 of about 5 of 70s and 80s spidey. It appears that in the last 25 years I have never met a cheap box spidey I did not buy. Mental issues.

On 10/17/2019 at 4:26 PM, shiverbones said:

But apparently it did. 

On 10/17/2019 at 11:55 AM, Martin Sinescu said: