• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

Bronze Age books I sold off the wall in Baltimore. All high grade but not uber high grade unless otherwise noted.

Action Comics 419 $40 (sold at 12:01 on Friday, was clearly underpriced as was asked for multiple times)
Astonishing Tales 25 $75
Eternals 1 $125
Joker 1 $100
Ms. Marvel 17 (fine-ish) $15
Savage Tales 1 $175
Werewolf by Night 33 $200
What If? 1 $75
X-Men 120 $100

#1 book asked for was Werewolf by Night 32. Got asked so many times that we were joking we'd put a sign on the wall where it would be.

Nice sales, especially that WWBN 33, wow....I think I have a couple issues floating around somewhere....

On 10/26/2019 at 1:13 PM, FlyingDonut said:

Bronze Age books I sold off the wall in Baltimore. All high grade but not uber high grade unless otherwise noted.

Action Comics 419 $40 (sold at 12:01 on Friday, was clearly underpriced as was asked for multiple times)
Astonishing Tales 25 $75
Eternals 1 $125
Joker 1 $100
Ms. Marvel 17 (fine-ish) $15
Savage Tales 1 $175
Werewolf by Night 33 $200
What If? 1 $75
X-Men 120 $100

#1 book asked for was Werewolf by Night 32. Got asked so many times that we were joking we'd put a sign on the wall where it would be.

I like Action 419.

Classic cover and Human Target has future potential. 

22 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

2001 space odyssey 8 sold for almost $600 on EBay. An undervalued book that’s starting to heat up. 

Sold for $555 which was over $100 more than any of the other 10 sales this year. Seem odd. But yes, good book to be on the lookout for.

On ‎10‎/‎27‎/‎2019 at 8:48 PM, Shoomanfoo said:

I like Action 419.

Classic cover and Human Target has future potential. 

Do not get sucked into the "Human Target is going to break out one day." I did. I liked the show. I even bought a few copies of the newer series FOR COVER PRICE to read (something almost unthinkable for me...I could have invested that money in Apple stock!!). The rest of the world did not. Go figure. Actually, I hope you and others do. For a while I grabbed every Human Target book I saw at the right price. I'm ready!

2 hours ago, the blob said:

Do not get sucked into the "Human Target is going to break out one day." I did. I liked the show. I even bought a few copies of the newer series FOR COVER PRICE to read (something almost unthinkable for me...I could have invested that money in Apple stock!!). The rest of the world did not. Go figure. Actually, I hope you and others do. For a while I grabbed every Human Target book I saw at the right price. I'm ready!

Valid.

I'm just a sucker for all things Neal Adams 😕

3 hours ago, Shoomanfoo said:

Valid.

I'm just a sucker for all things Neal Adams 😕

Yeah, me too, actually bought a DC, not just that (I own a bunch of his Tecs), but a Tomahawk.

Nothing much to contribute to bronze movers, can echo that AT 25 is popular, and Strange Tales 169 too (Bro. Voodoo), and Dracula and Werewolf (including MS 2) keys are still hotter than in past.

Moon Knight #14 maybe? I'm surprised that there are only 6 9.8's in the Registry and 24 Total graded.  They were already selling high with an average $1K.  Why aren't there more graded at that price?  The market will be flooded very soon I bet!

https://mcucosmic.com/2019/10/30/rumor-stained-glass-scarlet-is-a-villain-in-moon-knight-on-disney/

15 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Moon Knight #14 maybe? I'm surprised that there are only 6 9.8's in the Registry and 24 Total graded.  They were already selling high with an average $1K.  Why aren't there more graded at that price?  The market will be flooded very soon I bet!

https://mcucosmic.com/2019/10/30/rumor-stained-glass-scarlet-is-a-villain-in-moon-knight-on-disney/

:facepalm: (mcucosmic)