• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, MisterX said:

There's a rumor that Dracula and Jack Russell (the Werewolf by Night) may be appearing in the upcoming Moon Knight tv show.

That explains both books then. MS 2 (1st WWBN) has been a slow selling book for so long it will be nice to be able to finally move a few copies then. 

1 hour ago, kimik said:

That explains both books then. MS 2 (1st WWBN) has been a slow selling book for so long it will be nice to be able to finally move a few copies then. 

I thought MS2 was going up in price? Great Ploog art, Adams cover is so-so.

1 hour ago, Grib said:

I thought MS2 was going up in price? Great Ploog art, Adams cover is so-so.

It is going up now. For years it has been a dog - you get them in collections then wait forever to sell them.

41 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:
6 hours ago, MisterX said:

There's a rumor that Dracula and Jack Russell (the Werewolf by Night) may be appearing in the upcoming Moon Knight tv show.

With his terrier sidekick? 

Exactly what I was thinking! Did they really name the character who becomes a werewolf after a breed of dog??

I guess we can stop shading Stan for Spidey's first, all-but-forgotten character name - Terry Antula

1 hour ago, mrwoogieman said:
1 hour ago, Jeffro. said:
7 hours ago, MisterX said:

With his terrier sidekick? 

Exactly what I was thinking! Did they really name the character who becomes a werewolf after a breed of dog??

I guess we can stop shading Stan for Spidey's first, all-but-forgotten character name - Terry Antula

It would have been better if Jack Russell transformed into a wereterrier instead of a werewolf. Wereterrier By Night!

On 1/9/2020 at 3:07 PM, mrwoogieman said:

No, no, no! It was Eric Nid! :makepoint:

I may be jumping the gun, but Marvel Team-Up 82, 83, 84 and 85 seem to be moving a bit... Not necessarily a big jump in price, but copies seem to be selling.

This is a four-part story featuring Spider-Man, Black Widow, Nick Fury and Shang Chi, which seems tailor-made for the movie crowd.

Edited by Brock

On 1/9/2020 at 2:35 AM, scooter99 said:

Tomb of Dracula 1 climbing nicely.  Nice to see it getting some love.  I've always loved that cover. 

HOly christ!  You take off for a few months...maybe I should list my CGC 9.4!  I came so close to selling it a 3-4 years ago but held off because I wanted to keep the book for my collection.

On 1/11/2020 at 4:08 PM, Brock said:

I may be jumping the gun, but Marvel Team-Up 82, 83, 84 and 85 seem to be moving a bit... Not necessarily a big jump in price, but copies seem to be selling.

This is a four-part story featuring Spider-Man, Black Widow, Nick Fury and Shang Chi, which seems tailor-made for the movie crowd.

I've always liked the cover of MTU 82 :$ Very Black Widowy! :luhv:

33 minutes ago, Iqc23 said:

Finally got marvel spotlight 2 cgc 9.2 for $1200. I feel like I overpaid but am with it.  

If he is announced as a character in Moon Knight or Blade you might feel a lot better. Congrats.

On 1/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, Shaun C89 said:

I see a lot of copies of MS2 with bad distributor ink on the back cover, I passed on a few higher grade copies in the last few years. Plus it is a square bound book that isn’t very forgiving especially with the staples affecting the cover.

You must live in the Northwest.