• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

26 minutes ago, Asianassassincomics said:

Don't disagree with the Bronze age stuff continuing to decline in the short term but early Silver Age (1963) last night that I was watching didn't have any discounts vs. current market trends. 

Like what for example? Over the weekend a JIM 83 and an FF 1 went fairly cheap

1 hour ago, Alawson453 said:

Avengers Annual #10 seems to be getting a lot of action.  Any idea what's going on other than the Rogue Appearance 

?

It has quite a bit going for it. Michael Golden art and a great Claremont story,  X-men  / Avengers. first Rogue & Madeline Pryor. Spider-woman and an important story line about Ms Marvel  (loses her powers) after the events in Avengers 200. its been a mid key for a while now.

I bought and read this issue off the rack when it was issued so im really familiar with the issue.  What I was curious about is every issue for auction yesterday had heavy bidding on it and a 9.8 copy closed at $790 which I thought was out of the ordinary. 

1 hour ago, Gatsby77 said:

Why would a new Rogue appearance move w/ another movie appearance rumor?

It's not like she hasn't been featured in what - 5 X-Men films so far?

There have been much more reliable sources that have shot this down. Some of these websites just put straight garbage out to get clicks.