• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

Tell it to all the people buying  raw What If 34  for $10-$20 bucks a pop.  I provided screen shots of some of the ended auctions and buy it nows.  Don't shoot the messenger.

The problem is the message should have been filtered to be unreliable. That saying applies to reliable news so it does not fit in this case.

2 hours ago, ygogolak said:

The problem is the message should have been filtered to be unreliable. That saying applies to reliable news so it does not fit in this case.

So  you're  saying the ebay listings that ended showing raw What If #34 ending sales of $10-$20 each is unreliable in this forum entitled bronze age comics that are heating up on ebay.  Oh ok, that makes sense.  Thanks

Edited by Getyourcomicshere

3 hours ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

So  you're  saying the ebay listings that ended showing raw What If #34 ending sales of $10-$20 each is unreliable in this forum entitled bronze age comics that are heating up on ebay.  Oh ok, that makes sense.  Thanks

The problem is that you didn't just show sales that are higher than the past, you also repeated false claims that worthless, lying :censored: are using to sell the issue.

Which trash speculation site is responsible for this one? :eyeroll:

1 hour ago, Lazyboy said:

The problem is that you didn't just show sales that are higher than the past, you also repeated false claims that worthless, lying :censored: are using to sell the issue.

Which trash speculation site is responsible for this one? :eyeroll:

I just pointed out the fact that I noticed activity on Ebay for this book.  Just like numerous other boardies point out activity on books they think are hot also.  Accusing me of false  claims on recent ebay completed sales, that's classic.

Edited by Getyourcomicshere

6 minutes ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

I just pointed out the fact that I noticed activity on Ebay for this book.  Just like numerous other boardies point out activity on books they think are hot also.  Accusing me of false  claims on recent ebay completed sales, that's classic.

On 9/11/2020 at 10:30 PM, Getyourcomicshere said:

What If #34 first Appearance of Obnoxio the Clown.  There was talk of him appearing in X-Men movies.  Surprised its a sleeper.

False. I already told you about Obnoxio's history and no relevant sources have ever talked about him being in any movies.

On 9/13/2020 at 1:31 PM, Getyourcomicshere said:

oh and its the cameo appearance of the Yellow Hulk

False. Even if there is a yellow Hulk now and the character is somehow relevant in any way, it has absolutely nothing to do with What If #34.

Care to revise your post (the first one quoted here)? Of course not.

Edited by Lazyboy
%*%%^* typo

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

False. I already told you about Obnoxio's history and no relevant sources have ever talked about him being in any movies.

False. Even if there is a yellow Hulk now and the character is somehow relevant in any way, it has absolutely nothing to do with What If #34.

Care to revise your post (the first one quoted here)? Of course not.

Check out MOST of the ebay listings on this book.  Your issue it seems is with the sellers.  I could give a rats arse about this book.  And I'm done wasting my time arguing when its clear that this book has some activity, for whatever reason. Later

Just now, Lazyboy said:

I do have an issue with the sellers, but they aren't the ones who posted misinformation here. That is entirely on you.

That is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I got information on Ebay and provided proof that these sellers are stating yellow Hulk and Obnoxio 1st appearance.  Its not my job to prove or disprove if its true, I'm just pointing out the facts.   Here's a few more that you should  notify of your findings.

Screenshot_20200914-141538_eBay.jpg

3 minutes ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

That is the absolute dumbest thing I have ever heard.  I got information on Ebay and provided proof that these sellers are stating yellow Hulk and Obnoxio 1st appearance.  Its not my job to prove or disprove if its true, I'm just pointing out the facts.   Here's a few more that you should  notify of your findings.

Screenshot_20200914-141538_eBay.jpg

Oh. And you'd better notify Wikipedia also, since they are stating that What If 34 1982 is Obnoxios first comic appearance

Screenshot_20200914-142149_Samsung Internet.jpg

On 9/11/2020 at 11:30 PM, Getyourcomicshere said:

What If #34 first Appearance of Obnoxio the Clown.  There was talk of him appearing in X-Men movies.  Surprised its a sleeper.

On 9/13/2020 at 11:14 AM, ygogolak said:

Talk by who? why?

On 9/13/2020 at 2:30 PM, Getyourcomicshere said:

In an article I read somewhere on Facebook.  Will try to find it

On 9/14/2020 at 8:57 AM, ygogolak said:

On 9/14/2020 at 11:16 AM, Getyourcomicshere said:

So  you're  saying the ebay listings that ended showing raw What If #34 ending sales of $10-$20 each is unreliable in this forum entitled bronze age comics that are heating up on ebay Oh ok, that makes sense.  Thanks

Totally took my question and statement out of context and re-framed it.

19 hours ago, Getyourcomicshere said:

:roflmao::roflmao:

RARE! CGC IT!

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Totally took my question and statement out of context and re-framed it.

Yeah, he's good at that. The question is whether he's trying to deflect or just lacks the capacity to understand.