• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, drotto said:

I paid $3600 FOR MY 9.4 2 1/2 years ago, and questioned my sanity with that purchase. 

My GPA analysis collection tracker is way off on values because the record sales are far outpacing the rolling average refresh rte the program uses for assessing book value.

Funny I was thinking last night how GPA might want to segment the prices even further.  They could introduce a 30 day (14 day?) bracket with the way things are moving now.

12 minutes ago, the blob said:

yeah, but that was months ago, have they picked the star?

What was the book? That might help, moonknight 1? Or any marvel spotlight?  It would help to know what book cause the story might matter.....

1 hour ago, the blob said:

anything just happen with moon knight? i just got 3 offers today on a book that sat for weeks.

Just now, PeterPark said:

I had assumed WWBN 32? but this is the most important question to ask...

I got to assume it was a bronze age but he didnt say

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

What was the book? That might help, moonknight 1? Or any marvel spotlight?  It would help to know what book cause the story might matter.....

These are the three or four I can think of, other than also werewolf by night 33

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Moon knight 1. I know the spotlight 28 is pretty active. 

2 hours ago, PeterPark said:

I had assumed WWBN 32? but this is the most important question to ask...

I wish!! I have a beat up 33 somewhere and spotlight 28s, I'll just sell the mob knight 1. I have others

Just now, the blob said:

Moon knight 1. I know the spotlight 28 is pretty active. 

moon knight has been hot for a minute too, especially in 9.8, I was silly and bought a 9.6 double cover instead of a 9.8 lol but it's been hot (thumbsu 

If your's is raw, then it depends on the description of high grade, if slabbed then you can look at ebay lol either way look at sold in grade, you'll see past sales for a month now

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

moon knight has been hot for a minute too, especially in 9.8, I was silly and bought a 9.6 double cover instead of a 9.8 lol but it's been hot (thumbsu 

If your's is raw, then it depends on the description of high grade, if slabbed then you can look at ebay lol either way look at sold in grade, you'll see past sales for a month now

I say it is nm so nobody should think it has a chance at 9.8, but it's a newsie

1 minute ago, the blob said:

I say it is nm so nobody should think it has a chance at 9.8, but it's a newsie

That's more info for sure and all plus's for someone to buy, I have a raw 7.5 but not high enough for selling, but again, this common compared to other bronze books may be picking up because people want to get in early as the other bronze may have surpassed their spending ability 

best guess, but it has been mentioned, either here or copper not too sure but I remember :foryou: 

4 hours ago, batmiesta said:
9 hours ago, the blob said:

Crazy nobody cares about the rampaging hulk ones

Not many collecters care about magazines in general thankfully for us that do.

Which is silly. These magazines are really only oversized comic books

8 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Not many collecters care about magazines in general thankfully for us that do.

On some they do though. The Raphael. 1 micro exploded. Savage tales 1 is sought after. Some others. Do cgc magazines fit inside cgc boxes? If so it really shouldn't matter anymore. I always preferred magazine size boxes anyway because they fit everything, but seriously. I think some folks were anti mag because they don't fit in a long box.