• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

29 minutes ago, littledoom said:

She’s going to be in the show.. the link lists all the titles of the episodes.. “Blackfire” is one of them

Ok thanks, I thought she had already appeared though. 

Edited by jcjames

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

probably been mentioned a while back but

X-men #49&#50....

seem to have gone up even more recently, or at least in the grades I got :wishluck: 

We could just sum this up with every X first app in every era in any grade. 

23 hours ago, jcjames said:
23 hours ago, littledoom said:

She’s going to be in the show.. the link lists all the titles of the episodes.. “Blackfire” is one of them

Ok thanks, I thought she had already appeared though. 

The article suggests that to be the case.

I haven't seen the show, but IMDB credits Blackfire in two episodes (from season 2 in 2019).

On 3/6/2021 at 11:26 AM, HighRadArt said:

Why is Machine Man 19 going for so much?  The $1500 sale is a ped but $800?  Is it because there's not many 9.8s on the census?  I was planning on listing mine until I saw the last two sales.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=machine+man+cgc+9.8&_sacat=63&LH_TitleDesc=0&rt=nc&LH_Sold=1&LH_Complete=1

batman and superman on cover. 1st fat thor. 1st skinny hulk. 1st fat sue storm. if i owned 50 copies I would be pushing this as the critical key of the early 80s that thor 339 obviously really is

20 minutes ago, the blob said:

batman and superman on cover. 1st fat thor. 1st skinny hulk. 1st fat sue storm. if i owned 50 copies I would be pushing this as the critical key of the early 80s that thor 339 obviously really is

Frank Miller, last issue, 1st Jack o lantern

31 minutes ago, littledoom said:

Frank Miller, last issue, 1st Jack o lantern

last issue of 80s books doesn't mean much though. 1st jack i get, but he's not who hobgoblin is going to be in the movie, according to my 15 year old, it will be ned? how sweet ned turns into a villian is beyond me.

13 minutes ago, the blob said:

last issue of 80s books doesn't mean much though. 1st jack i get, but he's not who hobgoblin is going to be in the movie, according to my 15 year old, it will be ned? how sweet ned turns into a villian is beyond me.

maybe possession of some sort and Peter has to save him? I agree, making him a villain is a 180 degree turn

3 minutes ago, Bird said:

maybe possession of some sort and Peter has to save him? I agree, making him a villain is a 180 degree turn

they say the actor has lost a bunch of weight to be more believable as a villian. i guess brain washing, mind control, whatever.

is there any "reason" why giant size defenders #3 went back to spec prices?

It cooled so I got one, only to see it regain in the past couple of days :fear:

Just curious, if it was "new" 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

2 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

4? I know 3 has been hot for a while now...

I meant #3 lol

My Fat fingers. :shy:

Any reason though?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, Bird said:

Korvac is, or was, rumored as next big bad in MCU

well that I knew, then any reason why it cooled? or why the sudden spike? 

but I guess that answers, as nothing "new", just happens to be :)