• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, littledoom said:

5106AB72-660E-42C8-B5C8-B8760C213D8C.thumb.png.4ab9f6e89db006c81b6b1209c94a1145.png

One month later $300 more for an 8.5 which sells for $200 more than a 9.0 sold for in early January.. the next big book. This was TOD10 prices around 5 years ago 

Amazing to think around 5 years ago  you could get this book for peanuts,  I mean, has BV actually been in or about to be in anything?

51 minutes ago, Bludriver said:

Is there a particular reason X-Men 129 is so hot, or is it just because it is a key X-men and the title itself is hot?

No news that I know of but for us x-men fanatics this has always been a big book. Kitty Pryde was a great character, plus you get the white queen too. 

8 hours ago, batmiesta said:

Amazing to think around 5 years ago  you could get this book for peanuts,  I mean, has BV actually been in or about to be in anything?

I think there are strong rumors of him being in the next Doctor Strange movie. But unconfirmed. 

1 hour ago, Wolverinex said:

By the stuff they are buying....I have a hard time understanding their rational on anything....just seem to buy whatever the youtubers are pumping 

Was anyone really pumping such a random book on YouTube?

7 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Noobs are getting it confused with ASM 129? :banana:

Sometimes, as I scroll the boards or something when I see Xmen 129 my first instinct is to think of Punisher.

I think the 129 is synonymous to Punisher for me