• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

I had quite a few people ask for Daredevil 131 at the Con last weekend. Seemed like all the dealers were either out or holding it to see where it is going.

I can never get the "peeking around the comic" or "hold it up for the camera" sales pics.

I just don't get it.

???

Check out the other listings by that seller :insane:

I didn't even look at the other listings... :roflmao:

How are those socks still available?

:sick:

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this recently, but what's up with Detective 501?

eBay link

$40 for a raw NM!!

first appearance of Julia Pennyworth, certain people are thinking she'll replace Alfred who is scheduled to die shortly.

Ah, so I was "swindled" out of my 9.2 copy for $21. hm

Not sure if anyone has mentioned this recently, but what's up with Detective 501?

eBay link

$40 for a raw NM!!

first appearance of Julia Pennyworth, certain people are thinking she'll replace Alfred who is scheduled to die shortly.

sold a NM or better copy for only $9.99 a few months ago in an auction along with about 100 other listings of sharp 70s and 80s bat books. i don't think folks on ebay were mentioning the first app on their listings back then as i don't see it on mine and i usually search to see what others are saying in their listingd. oh well, i have another and the guy who bought it from me bought a ton of stuff and paid top dollar for some of the issues, so i can't complain.

Never had a problem selling the pair of 2 + 3, but I never read 2. How is that her origin and not Captain Marvel 18?

It says "The untold secret origin of Marvel's great new super-hero sensation" on the cover.

What I don't understand is 16-18 are all proclaimed as 1st Mystique on E-bay.

All three of these issues have good value right now.

In fact just about the entire run has heated up.

Never had a problem selling the pair of 2 + 3, but I never read 2. How is that her origin and not Captain Marvel 18?

Her "origin" in Captain Marvel 18 was retconned in the MM series. I've read CM 18 several times and it's pretty clear that CM giving Carol his powers didn't happen in the book, otherwise there wouldn't have been a 6 year publishing gap, or whatever it was between CM 18 and MM 1

Her "origin" in Captain Marvel 18 was retconned in the MM series. I've read CM 18 several times and it's pretty clear that CM giving Carol his powers didn't happen in the book, otherwise there wouldn't have been a 6 year publishing gap, or whatever it was between CM 18 and MM 1

I got a nice low grade CM 18 that I will read tonight!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marvel-Presents-3-12-SET-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Starhawk-Marvel-Comics-s6132-/361451887437?hash=item5428361b4d:g:LK8AAOSwAKxWau99

---

I need these to start selling for the $100-$150 asks people have on them. Of course, I have like 10 partially complete sets and only like 3 complete ones, but I can fix that...

eBay link

$40 for a raw NM!!

sold a NM or better copy for only $9.99 a few months ago in an auction along with about 100 other listings of sharp 70s and 80s bat books. i don't think folks on ebay were mentioning the first app on their listings back then as i don't see it on mine and i usually search to see what others are saying in their listingd. oh well, i have another and the guy who bought it from me bought a ton of stuff and paid top dollar for some of the issues, so i can't complain.

Daughter of Alfred and Mademoiselle Marie! (pre-Crisis) I have no idea how they explain her in the New 52