• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

Plus his right are owned by Fox so .......................

Yeah I guess he is a FF property. But I still want KANG!

40 minutes ago, herc2000 said:

I have a feeling it's Warlocks alter ego, The Magus?

Could be, but Warlock is also supposed to be in Vol. 3 now.

http://io9.gizmodo.com/marvels-cosmic-hero-adam-warlock-will-appear-in-guardia-1794510792?rev=1492726065099&utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_twitter&utm_source=io9_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

http://www.cbr.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-3-adam-warlock/

Edited by ygogolak

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

Vol 3?  When will that be released - 2019/20?  People have been hyping up Warlock for years now and his appearance just seems to always be sometime in the future.

10 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

Vol 3?  When will that be released - 2019/20?  People have been hyping up Warlock for years now and his appearance just seems to always be sometime in the future.

Just because he's in Guadians 3 doesn't mean he won't show up in a movie before that. The end credit scene is alluding to something big. This is marvel, cameos are and should be everywhere. 

3 minutes ago, quillandtankard said:

I'd be happy to take your Warlock books off your hands at a discount if you're feeling impatient.

lol - I'm back buying FF 67 after hearing the news but it just seems like we are getting strung along endlessly.

They said Warlock won't be involved in the Infinity movies which is too bad because of his past association with Thanos.  Does anyone see Thanos being involved with the MCU after the second Infinity movie?  I can't see it myself, which might curb the momentum of the Starlin Warlock books. 

From what I've read they've only said that Warlock won't appear in Avengers 4: Infinity War. I've also read the GOTG 3 supposedly takes place after Infinity War in the MCU timeline.

It's possible that they are setting Warlock up to save the day In Avengers 5 which Zoe Saldana accidentally slipped up and referred to as "Gauntlet".

1 hour ago, quillandtankard said:

From what I've read they've only said that Warlock won't appear in Avengers 4: Infinity War. I've also read the GOTG 3 supposedly takes place after Infinity War in the MCU timeline.

It's possible that they are setting Warlock up to save the day In Avengers 5 which Zoe Saldana accidentally slipped up and referred to as "Gauntlet".

Saldana was talking about coming back to film for Avengers 4. Remember, they changed Infinity War from two movies to one.

http://www.slashfilm.com/avengers-4-title-revealed/

1 hour ago, 1Cool said:

lol - I'm back buying FF 67 after hearing the news but it just seems like we are getting strung along endlessly.

Yes, Gunn said he didn't like Warlock if I remember correctly. But, as a comic reader, Warlock is probably the first place your mind goes to when discussing a cosmic story. So, the fans wanted him, or at least assumed he would show, but Gunn held out as long as he could.

On 27/04/2017 at 8:56 PM, Grib said:

A CGC member named World Devourer said Adam Warlock is in the end credits of the new Guardians. Should make a run on prices on eBay. Has anyone else heard this?

23 hours ago, herc2000 said:

I have a feeling it's Warlocks alter ego, The Magus?

It is Adam Warlock as he is called "Adam" by another character.

1 hour ago, World Devourer said:

It is Adam Warlock as he is called "Adam" by another character.

This is cool, he is one of my favorite character and the whole cosmic story lines are perfect for film. Any idea who is playing him?