• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, ygogolak said:

I've noticed Tomb of Dracula #10 seems to be selling well. I'm not sure if it's getting higher prices, but an up in volume of sales seems to be there.

And it and ASM 101 will only go up more now.

http://screenrant.com/jon-watts-spider-man-homecoming-director-villains-chameleon-morbius-blade/

Maybe I read it wrong but aren't these just ideas being tossed around = speculation ?

9 minutes ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Isn't speculation what's driving the market?

When Harley has a separate box labelled 'Movie related comics' then, yes, movie or Netflix speculation is driving the back issue market. :idea:

8 hours ago, Bomber-Bob said:

Maybe I read it wrong but aren't these just ideas being tossed around = speculation ?

I wouldnt call it speculation. These types of things are said all the time by writers, directors and actors. 95% of the time they don't amount to anything. They are just saying "such and such would be cool".

Spider-Man and Blade hunting Morbius would be a long way off in my opinion. Especially with how they reinvented Vulture in the new movie.

That being said, there are plenty of people that still buy when stuff like this comes out.

14 hours ago, Grib said:

Screen Rant announced Dr. Bill Foster/Black Goliath might be in the new Ant Man Wasp ,movie. http://screenrant.com/ant-man-2-wasp-bill-foster-black-goliath/

I lucked out, I just had Powerman 24 and Black Goliath 1 graded.

But he died in Civil War, which was supposed to be Cap 3. Wait...no he wasn't in that. It's like they don't even read the comics. :screwy:

On 7/6/2017 at 1:03 PM, ygogolak said:

I've noticed Tomb of Dracula #10 seems to be selling well. I'm not sure if it's getting higher prices, but an up in volume of sales seems to be there.

And it and ASM 101 will only go up more now.

http://screenrant.com/jon-watts-spider-man-homecoming-director-villains-chameleon-morbius-blade/

Two bronze keys and will continue to be hot. It just a matter of time before they get a show or in a movie. 

3 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

Two bronze keys and will continue to be hot. It just a matter of time before they get a show or in a movie. 

What is the 1st meeting of Blade and Morbius? Is it Fear #24? In that case, that is one to keep on the radar as well.

8 hours ago, namisgr said:

Geez, so what is going on with Fear #10 in high grade?

:popcorn:

I JUST saw one on top of one of the "to sort" piles. Will be back in there to grab and get looked at right away ?

11 hours ago, namisgr said:

Geez, so what is going on with Fear #10 in high grade?

Well, it is an awesome book with a great cover, and to many, the 1st app of Man-Thingy. :grin:

2 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

Marvel special edition 15 in high grade is hot especially 9.8. The last one sold almost $1600.

Nice, book has doubled in the past 2 1/2 years. Looks like the high this year was $1,700.

2 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

Marvel special edition 15 in high grade is hot especially 9.8. The last one sold almost $1600.

hm Gonna have to pull mine out and put it up on PGM.

Nowhere near 9.8, but it presents well.