• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,712 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

hm Gonna have to pull mine out and put it up on PGM.

Nowhere near 9.8, but it presents well.

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

hm Gonna have to pull mine out and put it up on PGM.

Nowhere near 9.8, but it presents well.

I Have one that I hope is graded 9.8 but most likely it's a 9.6

27 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Ku-Fu Fighter #1 is a KEY!

1st Appearance of Richard Dragon or as his friends call him D*ck Dragon.  :x

23 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

That is a ridiculous price for that book.  

I know.  Gets to be a repetitious thought these days.

I still remember mid 2000's buying all these bronze age #1's and first app for $1 or $2  . Think i had 8  copies of that Marvel priemere #28 all VF or Mint . i literally would go to Midtown comics ( both locations) once a week during my lunch at work at  a bank  and buy all the Bronze age #1 and 1st App  for $1 or $2 .  Spend $25 a week , Had hundreds of them . Every single #1 or first app from 1970 to 85 (multiple copies)  (Think I had 15 copies of Nova # 1 and 10 copies of Rag Man #1 at one point lol) , I wanted to hold them for 20 years etc but Wound of selling all of them over the years when I needed money or was unemployed but always knew that eventually they would be triple figure books. Just could not hold on to them .  Why I say grab all the cooper 1st App books you can. in 20 years they might be triple figure books.  Yeah most say no way but I heard all the same stuff about bronze back when I was buying it.. Too many copies , out there characters like Starlord and Rocket Raccoon who no one will care about etc. 

55 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

And it makes you wonder who is buying them at that price, crazy! 

In this case, I suspect it's not just the horror character team-up, but also a frenzied bidding war between two or more fans of the stunning Frank Robbins interior artwork.

50 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

In this case, I suspect it's not just the horror character team-up, but also a frenzied bidding war between two or more fans of the stunning Frank Robbins interior artwork.

Yeah! You can't blame them for that. :eyeroll:

On August 4, 2017 at 11:44 PM, Ken Aldred said:

You read my mind! That is an awesome cover, but then you open it up, and....:sorry: