Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
26 26

6,244 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

hm Gonna have to pull mine out and put it up on PGM.

Nowhere near 9.8, but it presents well.

 

 

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

hm Gonna have to pull mine out and put it up on PGM.

Nowhere near 9.8, but it presents well.

 

I Have one that I hope is graded 9.8 but most likely it's a 9.6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Iqc23 said:

 

I Have one that I hope is graded 9.8 but most likely it's a 9.6

Here's my stash. Didn't realize the price had jumped so much 

IMG_0818.PNG

jcjames and Grib like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, minisink warrior said:

Here's my stash. Didn't realize the price had jumped so much 

IMG_0818.PNG

Nice. Am jealous. 

ThothAmon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
26 26