Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
33 33

6,652 posts in this topic

28 posts
On 7/5/2018 at 8:59 PM, zen514 said:

Jared Leto is a great actor but one cannot expect a stellar performance when screen time, --script, directing, editing, etc is done well.

He is an oscar winner!

Bingo, the hate for him is unnecessary.  It was an awful interpretation of Joker and terrible writing/dialogue for the most part.  He was setup for failure.  I could definitely see him absolutely crushing a performance as Morbius granted as long as the writing is on point.  He did the best he could with a crappy movie and a crappy version of Joker.  People have been speculating on ASM 101 for a while now and its only confirmed the speculation with the supposed official casting.

149 posts
1 hour ago, Eric C. said:

Bingo, the hate for him is unnecessary.  It was an awful interpretation of Joker and terrible writing/dialogue for the most part.  He was setup for failure.  I could definitely see him absolutely crushing a performance as Morbius granted as long as the writing is on point.  He did the best he could with a crappy movie and a crappy version of Joker.  People have been speculating on ASM 101 for a while now and its only confirmed the speculation with the supposed official casting.

:headbang:

133 posts

I think that eventually X-Men 101 will be more valuable than X-Men 94.  It kind of makes sense anyway, as 94 is not really the first appearance of anything and 101 is, in a way, the beginning of the story arc that represents the absolute best of the bronze age.

8,359 posts
On 7/11/2018 at 7:19 PM, Von Cichlid said:

I think that eventually X-Men 101 will be more valuable than X-Men 94.  It kind of makes sense anyway, as 94 is not really the first appearance of anything and 101 is, in a way, the beginning of the story arc that represents the absolute best of the bronze age.

Looks like the two just passed each other. 101 on the way up and 94 on the way down.

198 posts
4 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Looks like the two just passed each other. 101 on the way up and 94 on the way down.

How so? Has 94 dropped or just leveled out? 

3,910 posts
5 hours ago, ygogolak said:

As it should. I've been preaching for years to anyone who would listen that 94 is the most over-hyped and overpriced "big" book there is. It has next to no relevance in today's market. The only people actively buying it are people trying to finish their X-Men runs...………...and @Bio-Rupp

24,135 posts
10 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

As it should. I've been preaching for years to anyone who would listen that 94 is the most over-hyped and overpriced "big" book there is. It has next to no relevance in today's market. The only people actively buying it are people trying to finish their X-Men runs...………...and @Bio-Rupp

Sounds like a good time to buy, Sam  :D 

Anyone wanting to get rid of those worthless #94s, I'm always buying at half current GPA  :D 

You can use that money to buy all the copies of X101 you can get your hands on :D:D 

2,210 posts
18 hours ago, ygogolak said:

For the price #94 is a high priced filler.

198 posts
On 7/14/2018 at 11:02 AM, paul747 said:

For the price #94 is a high priced filler.

94 is hard to find in high grade which helps the value a bit.

50,754 posts
9 hours ago, Howling Mad said:
12 hours ago, Grib said:

94 is hard to find in high grade which helps the value a bit.

There's over 1,000 copies at 9.9 or higher.

giphy.gif