• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, divad said:

I've offered free shipping over the last year, but I am re-thinking that.  It hasn't increased my sales; I actually think it's reduced my margins and sales units.  I think offering a $2.99 or $3.99 Priority Mail shipping may be the better way to go.  Combined sales are fewer these days than 3-4 years ago -  I think the market has changed significantly due to all of this 1st App BS.

I have some guys who buy several via best offers and save on shipping, but it is mostly single sales otherwise. I dropped free shipping other than for $50+ stuff.

2 hours ago, Dogsupreme said:

So just some random guy speculating that there may be a Eternals movie someday is driving interest?

He doesn't even mention the best spec play in the series (to me at least), which I have been buying up on the cheap for a while and will keep to myself, though it doesn't take a genius to figure out. It's also not like I'm the only one who likes the book. 

4 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

This series has been bought by me and many others I know for the last couple of years as cheap as we can get them repeatedly.

No doubt, but that doesn't justify that dude's blog. lol

4 hours ago, divad said:

No doubt, but that doesn't justify that dude's blog. lol

Ya I think the flood will it hard on this one. A Kirby book that was bought heavily at release, there's gotta be an Eternal amout of books available. 

1 hour ago, Chadwick said:

Ya I think the flood will it hard on this one. A Kirby book that was bought heavily at release, there's gotta be an Eternal amout of books available. 

I would think he should have mentioned the 30 cent variants for #1 and #2. Those are the two books I would be going after.

13 hours ago, Hey Kids, Comics! said:

So just some random guy speculating that there may be a Eternals movie someday is driving interest?

He doesn't even mention the best spec play in the series (to me at least), which I have been buying up on the cheap for a while and will keep to myself, though it doesn't take a genius to figure out. It's also not like I'm the only one who likes the book. 

Yea, seriously. It will probably heat up next week even.

3 hours ago, boomtown said:
4 hours ago, Chadwick said:

I would think he should have mentioned the 30 cent variants for #1 and #2. Those are the two books I would be going after.

Indeed

6 hours ago, boomtown said:

And also any signed copies . . . 'cause Jack ain't signing anymore.  :bigsmile:

One of my favourite Kirby titles, ever since I first started collecting back in the 70s.

A consistently good read all the way up until the 'Hulk' issues, if somewhat dark at times.

Genuinely surprised and thrilled to see a Celestial in the first GOTG film.

Edited by Ken Aldred

50 minutes ago, boomtown said:

Eternals #2 (1st Celestials) soon to be introduced in the Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

They were already introduced in GOTG1...during the scene at the Collector's place when he's explaining the infinity gem.

2 minutes ago, AGGIEZ said:

They were already introduced in GOTG1...during the scene at the Collector's place when he's explaining the infinity gem.

Drax ends up in the cerebrospinal fluid of a dead Celestial and there was no effects noted. I expect more from such a bath.