• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

Eternals #1 & #2.  Feige and Gunn are cooking something up with Celestials.  Guardians is taking the lead but this is going to go Avengers mainstream.      

17 hours ago, Bronx said:

Eternals #1 & #2.  Feige and Gunn are cooking something up with Celestials.  Guardians is taking the lead but this is going to go Avengers mainstream.      

I bought 4 nice high grade copies of #1 last weekend at the two Cons I went to and passed on about 20 mid grade copies scattered thru out the rooms.  The #2 seemed more rare but the #1 was everywhere.

18 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I bought 4 nice high grade copies of #1 last weekend at the two Cons I went to and passed on about 20 mid grade copies scattered thru out the rooms.  The #2 seemed more rare but the #1 was everywhere.

1 and 2 are getting harder to find in NM.  Worse, try finding the 30 cent price variants.  Now those are hard to find.

On ‎5‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 1:42 AM, Bronx said:

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 7:29 AM, 1Cool said:

1 and 2 are getting harder to find in NM.  Worse, try finding the 30 cent price variants.  Now those are hard to find.

Most 30 cent variant collectors will tell you they aren't very rare(From their perspective), but to the non collectors they seem impossible to find.

3 will be more desire able later I think especially if they cast the right actress. 2 will be harder to find overall, but I will stick with buying 1 and 3.

Nice! I've got 5 HG copies of the #1 Eternals 30cent variant. I see there are no SS on the census... What is Stan charging these days? I am certain that they are all better than 9.0 and probably in the 9.4 range. Would the SS route be viable for a couple?

Question: I plan on submitting the 30 centers, should I send them all in at once, or scatter them out? I ask because I've had mixed results sending in multiples of an issue. (shrug)

Edited by TCGComics
Typo

21 minutes ago, Aweandlorder said:

That explains This listing

That's funny, as I looked at the listing and said to myself that that price wasn't bad for 10 NM copies...and then I read further in the description how that is a price for just one of the books!  Yikes!

1 hour ago, tomo said:

That's funny, as I looked at the listing and said to myself that that price wasn't bad for 10 NM copies...and then I read further in the description how that is a price for just one of the books!  Yikes!

I've always felt it's bad practice to show all your multi copies at once. Makes the book look common - put one on your wall (or auction) and people will be more likely to snap it up in case it's scooped up by someone else.

2 hours ago, tomo said:

If that was for 10 copies, it would not be there for long.

1 hour ago, Quicksilver Signs said:

I've always felt it's bad practice to show all your multi copies at once. Makes the book look common - put one on your wall (or auction) and people will be more likely to snap it up in case it's scooped up by someone else.

I agree.

4 hours ago, greggy said:

Should I show all my copies?

I like seeing all your copies. 

When I see multiple copies in an eBay picture, I first assume they are all for sale for one price. If I realize they aren't, I just instinctively feel the seller should be discounting them because they have so many copies to move. (shrug)

12 hours ago, wormboy said:

I like seeing all your copies. 

When I see multiple copies in an eBay picture, I first assume they are all for sale for one price. If I realize they aren't, I just instinctively feel the seller should be discounting them because they have so many copies to move. (shrug)

I only have two Superman vs Ali but they are beautiful.