• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,715 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, NP_Gresham said:

My own Godzilla books are of the variant type, sorry I have nothing to offer but these.

fWvkzFESQcCy9n1Xce2bdw.jpg

I wasn’t asking what you had ;-) I was challenging you to find a #24 9.8 copy (raw) which you inferred was a common book! (Nice stash though!)

Edited by Xenosmilus

5 minutes ago, jsilverjanet said:

Yes. I disagreed with one of them 

I figured you had switch the book out because 99% of the tine you are much more strict 

you had one of the ones on eBay as a F/VF but a piece was missing. So it may have come off while in bag/transport etc 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 3:53 AM, divad said:

This book is a good read and Conan has picked up some traction with the Marvel reboot but $56.00 :whatthe:

21 hours ago, Poe said:

$75 for a  Spiderwoman #2?  I don't even know what to say...

With 16 bids nontheless 

I know some dislike Divad's boasting and grading tactics. But if you go past that you do, on occasion, get a reflection of books that are desired by collectors which are not necessarily key or hyped. 

Popular app/spec sites research the market to find new trends like this and use it as data to service their users

On 7/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, Jordysnordy said:

This book is a good read and Conan has picked up some traction with the Marvel reboot but $56.00 :whatthe:

Indeed, if you do your homework on CGC'd sales you'll see the demand is there for higher grade copies of this issue. :)