• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,720 posts in this topic

45 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

What is going on - 10 copies of Eternals Annual 1 fly off the shelves today.  Usually means something is brewing.

It is on the Marvel reading list for Eternals that they released today

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

What is going on - 10 copies of Eternals Annual 1 fly off the shelves today.  Usually means something is brewing.

I sold 5 copies of #5, I think the movie speculation is kicking into high gear. 

On 7/17/2019 at 8:43 AM, Aweandlorder said:

Didn't marvel lose the rights to Shang-Chi and had to buy them back specifically for the movie? 

Marvel owns Shang-Chi, Fu Man Chu they don't own. The Mandarin is rumored to be exchanged for Fu Man Chu because of this issue.

22 minutes ago, Illustrious said:

Don't forget Tomb of Dracula #10 and Special Marvel Edition #15. Ebay looked absolutely decimated this morning when I went to look for copies of TOD #10.

An auction 8.5 of ToD #10 is over a grand with nearly three days to go. Insane. These are the gravy times, collectors, sell now. 

1 hour ago, jcjames said:

Sold my What If 10 undercopy literally IMMEDIATELY upon posting it.

Should I put up my last copy (maybe a VFNMish) now or hold?

Sell now! :grin:

6 hours ago, Xenosmilus said:

Any opinions as to why ToD #19 doesn't sell for higher? I think it's the first time it's mentioned Blade has vampire blood (or so I've heard).

Don't take this the wrong way OK? But do you really think a book should demand more $$$ because there is a mention Blade has Vampire blood? If so, things are a lot worse than I thought.  :facepalm:

15 minutes ago, batmiesta said:

Don't take this the wrong way OK? But do you really think a book should demand more $$$ because there is a mention Blade has Vampire blood? If so, things are a lot worse than I thought.  :facepalm:

I would, it’s part of his origin if it is true.

Do not sell any of these books yet:

WHAT IF 10

TOD 10

SME 15

Whoever is telling you to sell now doesn't understand build up or is trying to get you to unload your books for whatever reason I dont know.

These movies look really good (Thor 4, Shang Chi & Blade:banana:) so WAIT!!!

I remember when the Black Panther movie was announced.

If I would of sold my FF 52's immediately it would of obviously been a mistake.

Same with Eternals.

After the Eternals movie was announced it just bumped a little.

Then a few months later as casting news leaked and things became more concrete the book popped.

Wait for the trailer or around 10-30 days before the movie hits if you can wait.

HOLD HOLD HOLD!!!

:flipbait:

Oh yeah BIG SHOUTOUT to the person on the boards who tried to get me to sell my SME15 9.4 saying the movie was already announced and the book was already peaking. :roflmao:

Its all good baby babyyyyyyyy

Did you guys see Simu Liu speak Chinese off top on his introduction?

Who would of thought of Natalie Portman as Thor?!?!?

Blade announcement was the sneaky cherry on top.

MARVEL are marketing geniuses.

Yall aint seen nothing yet...