• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tales from the Island of Serendip
4 4

8,956 posts in this topic

Interlude

Update from Lucina - things are looking up!

20140729_100356-1-1_zps348c0414.jpg

Dear Michael,

Don't know how to begin. My fellowship has been discontinued since February. Now I have to attend one International Seminar at Jawaharlal Neheru University in New Delhi at the end of this month. My paper has been accepted and I have to go to present that paper. Only I can depend on you.

I will definitely take lots of pictures and I will request my guide to take a photograph of mine when I will present my work.

Liza is fine. She is doing computer course as well as continuing her study in graduation 1st year course. She is at home and her baby is growing too fast and getting sick too frequently. You are helping me from the beginning. I will ask whenever I will be in trouble or I need anything (promise). Please do not take too much stress because of me. I am fine believe me. Thank you again and again for being always beside me. Sorry I am interrupting within your working hours.

I am sending you the photograph of Liza's baby taken on the day of Eid.

Everybody miss you so much. We all are hoping for our meeting. You will come one day we hope.

Much much Love....

Lucina

20140729_124456_zpsf876deaa.jpg

Edited by Flex Mentallo