• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,721 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Yea, the last "big" news was they were releasing comics in Chinese language.

You guys both forgot the big announcement that they were teaming up with that key comic App.

On 1/6/2018 at 9:04 AM, 1Cool said:

You guys both forgot the big announcement that they were teaming up with that key comic App.

And then he waited less than two weeks to start suggesting that you go buy Eternal Warrior 4's on the FBook site. Shill. Shill. Shill.

Now he's the official key comic app of Brian Pulido's characters........whatever the hell that means.

Edited by Hey Kids, Comics!

On 12/26/2017 at 1:14 PM, divad said:

Must've been anomalies, according to my sold listings search

On 1/5/2018 at 10:27 AM, manetteska said:
On 1/3/2018 at 2:43 PM, valiantman said:

CEO of Valiant tweeted that we should start grabbing Eternal Warrior #4 (1992).  Another big time Valiant fan just posted that 24 hours from now, we may have a new general public interest in Valiant.

I guess we'll see.

:taptaptap:

It was more than 24 hours... but it was probably bigger news than anyone expected:

https://www.thewrap.com/vin-diesel-sony-bloodshot/

19 minutes ago, valiantman said:

... but it was probably bigger news than anyone expected:

Vin Diesel not getting along with Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson (Black Adam/Shazam movie) on Fast and Furious franchise so interesting that he would debut as Bloodshot on the big screen.

48 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Vin Diesel not getting along with Dwayne 'the Rock' Johnson (Black Adam/Shazam movie) on Fast and Furious franchise so interesting that he would debut as Bloodshot on the big screen.

It wasn't Vin Diesel, it was Tyrese.

On 1/8/2018 at 10:56 AM, valiantman said:

It was more than 24 hours... but it was probably bigger news than anyone expected:

"...in talks with," are we qualifying that as Big News nowadays?

I cant imagine what sort of hell it is to ride the Valiant carnival ride over the past couple years. :golfclap:

On 11/18/2017 at 4:36 PM, Obi-Wan said:

Thing is, most casual collectors as well as shop owners has access to sights like this and use them.

Most know the issues that are selling. There either gone of appropriately priced.

The days if walking into places like Midtown Comics and Forbidden Planet and finding anything decent in a 2 dollar box is over.

As a matter of fact Midtown has a guy...not an owner that handles buying collections and updating back issue prices...and he is on top of his game.

The only time you get something good there is a book that being highly speced that they haven't caught yet. Usually new books.

I have found stuff at midtown even without a 40% off sale, but yes, doing so is a project. Nothing major though. 

23 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

"...in talks with," are we qualifying that as Big News nowadays?

I cant imagine what sort of hell it is to ride the Valiant carnival ride over the past couple years. :golfclap:

Uhhh, Valiant is still less than 1% market share in the comics world, so yeah, Vin Diesel ($7billion lifetime box office gross) would be big news for Valiant.  As I said on another board, when a company has less than 1% market share, the actors in their movies probably shouldn't have more experience than Iowa community theater.  Multiply that by seven billion. lol

1 hour ago, valiantman said:

Uhhh, Valiant is still less than 1% market share in the comics world, so yeah, Vin Diesel ($7billion lifetime box office gross) would be big news for Valiant.  As I said on another board, when a company has less than 1% market share, the actors in their movies probably shouldn't have more experience than Iowa community theater.  Multiply that by seven billion. lol

I guess what I'm most impressed with is that you think "in talks" is actually more than some assistant associate producer having drinks with Vin Diesel's assistant's work-out partner's brother's pot dealer, who interned over at Sony a couple years ago.

But keep grinding out that loyalty, some day all those Magnus Robot Fighter 12s will be worth $100 again. (thumbsu

2 hours ago, bluehorseshoe said:

I guess what I'm most impressed with is that you think "in talks" is actually more than some assistant associate producer having drinks with Vin Diesel's assistant's work-out partner's brother's pot dealer, who interned over at Sony a couple years ago.

But keep grinding out that loyalty, some day all those Magnus Robot Fighter 12s will be worth $100 again. (thumbsu

CGC 9.8 Magnus #12?  Already happened.  Why did you pick Magnus #12?  Valiant doesn't own Magnus or Turok (first Valiant appearance in #12).  Magnus #12 would be unchanged by whatever is happening in Valiant.  If you're going to be snarky, pick the right book goodyblueshoes.

Why would Vin Diesel be opposed to taking the part?  He is a lifelong nerd.  He digs comic movies.  He also loves being the star of a movie.  I'd bet my last slice of Velveeta (I don't actually eat that stuff) that he signs on.

...and like someone else already mentioned, why would anyone bring up Magnus #12?  What does that book have to do with anything current Valiant?  A whole bunch of nothing.