• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,781 posts in this topic

Keep in mind with these new "lenticular" covers, there is a decent chance that they won't survive the aging process very long. I have some old "lenticular" trading cards from the early 1990's, and they are pretty much ruined now. The soft rubber/plastic/whatever on the surface, used to create the 3D effect, degrades over time. The cards now feel kind of greasy to the touch and the pictures/colors have severely degraded.

Now, I don't know if the technology/materials have improved over the years, but I sure wouldn't invest much money into these types of covers.

1 hour ago, maraxusofkeld said:

Not sure if this is a legit sale, but a MM #23 CGC 9.8 did huge money.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=miracleman+23+cgc&_sop=3

I guess someone just got tired of waiting since there are only 8 of them on the CGC Census.  There hasn't been a new CGC 9.8 MM #23 (universal blue) graded since April 2012.

3 hours ago, maraxusofkeld said:

Not sure if this is a legit sale, but a MM #23 CGC 9.8 did huge money.

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_nkw=miracleman+23+cgc&_sop=3

I guess that's good for them. The seller was keyword spamming all of his listings, and when I brought it up, he basically said "like some cheese to go with that whine?" Looks like eBay made them change some of them at least, though the MM #15 was still nice n' spammy.

They got hammered on their other stuff.  That MM #24 9.8 was gotten for a song. I would have happily bid double, but the seller was being a skadoosh. The MM #15 also got whacked, too.

On 3/5/2018 at 11:25 AM, cd4ever said:

With the 3 month old Thanos 13 hitting $60 with the first appearance of Cosmic Ghost Rider, sales for this book have spiked a bit....Can't see this lasting long since there is literally no connection to the new character.

Guardians Of The Galaxy 13

Jeez louise, another one I need to dig up??

Sold my last 3 sets of Infinity War 1-6 for $36 each today (sold the first 4 sets for $40 a set).  I had 7 sets put together for $10 each before the hype really hit and now I'm completely sold out with a bit of time to spare - perfect.  

On 3/17/2018 at 10:07 AM, 1Cool said:

Infinity Gauntlet 1 seemed to be in demand yesterday.  Quite a few copies sold between $25 - $30.

Yep! I sold one of mine for $30. It had a little bid of a bidding war last minute it seemed.

I also realized while listing my other Infinity books that I have a high grade newsstand of War #1!