• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,784 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, 1Cool said:

I can't believe this Infinity War train is still going.  I sold a set for $81 via auction which I believe was my last unbroken set.  20 sets in less than a week for that dreky set is insane.

I grabbed 10 complete sets of Infinity Crusades for cheap so lets see how those do.

if they name the next movie "Infinity Crusade" then you can retire.

18 minutes ago, revat said:

if they name the next movie "Infinity Crusade" then you can retire.

i've got a lot more then 10 Infinity Gauntlet #1s laying around. But I could get another 20 - 30 sets of Infinity Crusades if they do go that route.  Fingers crossed!

Side note - anyone ever read the infinity Crusades series.  i skimmed thru it this weekend and it's simply horrible.  Makes Infinity War look like a masterpiece.

2 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

i've got a lot more then 10 Infinity Gauntlet #1s laying around. But I could get another 20 - 30 sets of Infinity Crusades if they do go that route.  Fingers crossed!

Side note - anyone ever read the infinity Crusades series.  i skimmed thru it this weekend and it's simply horrible.  Makes Infinity War look like a masterpiece.

its totally worse than infinity war. totally.

3 minutes ago, revat said:

its totally worse than infinity war. totally.

You totally get me.  Like, awesome - dude.

I know people are loving Domino in the movie so it makes sense X-Force 11 is picking up steam.  Nice raws seem to be going for $25 - $35 and CGC 9.8 are breaking the $150 barrier.

20 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Rob Liefeld say's it's her first as does this:

pWMlM3km.jpg

agree, the popularity is based on CGC label AND Rob saying it's xforce 11.

BUT if you read through them it REALLY is Xforce 8.

1 hour ago, Crimebuster said:

And you also have to totally ignore the fact that every important thing about the character was introduced in New Mutants #98.

The name and basic design are the only important things about a character? O.o

On 5/16/2018 at 9:03 AM, 1Cool said:

I know people are loving Domino in the movie so it makes sense X-Force 11 is picking up steam.  Nice raws seem to be going for $25 - $35 and CGC 9.8 are breaking the $150 barrier.

Man and I couldn't give it away on the boards a few weeks ago

10 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:
18 hours ago, Lazyboy said:

The name and basic design are the only important things about a character? O.o

In order for the team to be fooled, the character's personality would have to be well duplicated as well. And the suggestion of the same power set.

Not if they didn't know her yet . . . 

Did Web of Spider-man #118 get pumped and dumped or something?

I didn't know if with that spider-man cartoon movie that is introducing the spider-verse was going to have the "scarlet-spider", or if that is even considered canon?

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

44 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did Web of Spider-man #118 get pumped and dumped or something?

I didn't know if with that spider-man cartoon movie that is introducing the spider-verse was going to have the "scarlet-spider", or if that is even considered canon?

Why do you say that?  I don't see many sales on E-Bay over the last week.

Oh - are you saying it's dropping in price after a surge?

Edited by 1Cool

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Why do you say that?  I don't see many sales on E-Bay over the last week.

Oh - are you saying it's dropping in price after a surge?

yes, it sold a couple of copies a while ago, which coincided with greggy getting a couple of copies just before that. and also, I had picked it up at a used book store etc for like a $1 before all that lol so with that swarm of copies floating around, I figured there was buzz....

I kept waiting to hear something, and now that it is cooled off, I figured that I'd ask...

That way I wasn't perpetuating a "pump"...