• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,720 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, ygogolak said:

PC.  Just tried the link again on my pc and it goes to the MTU 141.

37 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

PC.  Just tried the link again on my pc and it goes to the MTU 141.

This is weird. 1 out of 3 I get MTU when I click it. The others are Spider-Man #1.

1.jpg

Edited by ygogolak

5 minutes ago, bluehorseshoe said:

There's a $465 from last week... but otherwise, just over $300 for direct editions recently.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132618251928

I just checked 9.8 and other slab grades... no newsstands for ASM 316 on the 'bay. hm

Edited by valiantman

Just now, bluehorseshoe said:

Totally.  I suggested the end of the summer might be different.

I was thinking it might be earlier, based on that $465, but I don't think a lot of people realize "first Venom cover" is 316.  It "feels like" it should be ASM 300... but that's Peter.

9 minutes ago, valiantman said:

I was thinking it might be earlier, based on that $465, but I don't think a lot of people realize "first Venom cover" is 316.  It "feels like" it should be ASM 300... but that's Peter.

I have always loved 332 and 333, and perhaps those books turn into a poor mans 315 and 316.  Not TM, but good art, somewhat hard to find in 9.8 for a decent price now.

16 hours ago, PeterPark said:

Besides ASM 300, what other Venom books are getting movie bumps?

I've sold every Venom related book that I had in my eBay store shortly after listing. Books that I couldn't get $7 shipped for a year ago are now selling for $10-$15. Pretty much any 90's Venom book in nice shape is worth listing these days, especially sets.

6 hours ago, ygogolak said:

Link takes me to an active listing of Spider-Man #1. Did you link this from a phone or PC? I've noticed Bay has gotten screwy lately about posting sold listings.

It looks like they don't like research and are trying to steer people to available items they should 9_9 be buying. meh

I got a random available copy of MTU 141 the first two times I followed the link.

14 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

It looks like they don't like research and are trying to steer people to available items they should 9_9 be buying. meh

I got a random available copy of MTU 141 the first two times I followed the link.

Yeah, can't stand that about eBay. "That rare variant in CGC 9.8 is no longer available, but maybe you'll be interested in this mid-grade common cover we've chosen for you!"

14 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Yeah, can't stand that about eBay. "That rare variant in CGC 9.8 is no longer available, but maybe you'll be interested in this mid-grade common cover we've chosen for you!"

Yea, just happened with another book I tried to look at. You now have to go to the top and hit see original listing. They've had this before, but not to this extent.

15 minutes ago, ygogolak said:

Yea, just happened with another book I tried to look at. You now have to go to the top and hit see original listing. They've had this before, but not to this extent.

It's all about the money $$$. I hate the three extra ad-clicks every time I log in.:pullhair:

Did I miss it? or has anyone mentioned: Moon Knight #57?

Is it only gaining steam because other Moon Knight stuff is out of reach?

or 

Is it really only the ASM 301 homage? 

And also is anyone really interested in the ASM 300 promo that came with the movie....?

I ask because I was wondering if there was ample supply of these at used dvd stores....?

Maybe lol

Some stores like that might have the comic still in the case..... (shrug)