• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,811 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

yes, it sold a couple of copies a while ago, which coincided with greggy getting a couple of copies just before that. and also, I had picked it up at a used book store etc for like a $1 before all that lol so with that swarm of copies floating around, I figured there was buzz....

I kept waiting to hear something, and now that it is cooled off, I figured that I'd ask...

That way I wasn't perpetuating a "pump"...

Copies took a huge jump a few years ago and seem to have been dropping in price ever since.  Lots of copies up for grabs for about $20 which was what I was getting for them years ago.  but you are smart to watch what Greggy is buying and grading since he tends to be pretty good with the trends.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:51 PM, 1Cool said:

Infinity War sets are still on fire.  Blew out 8 sets for $45 a set, two sets for $50 and two for $55.  Lets see if people will go $60.

Thor 339 seems to be selling fast - 1st Stormbreaker.  $10 a piece seems to be the current price

THOR 339 IS SELLING???????? WHERE THE HELL DID I PUT MY 75 COPIES????? THE TIME IS NOW. I NEED TO CAPITALIZE!!!!

Edited by the blob

15 hours ago, the blob said:

THOR 339 IS SELLING???????? WHERE THE HELL DID I PUT MY 75 COPIES????? THE TIME IS NOW. I NEED TO CAPITALIZE!!!!

You're like the worst pump and dumper ever.

10 years of pumping, no dumping. :roflmao:

1 hour ago, ygogolak said:

You're like the worst pump and dumper ever.

10 years of pumping, no dumping. :roflmao:

I don't see it. I see CGC 9.8 copies going for ~$100-$120. Raw copies going for $5...(shrug)

On 5/17/2018 at 2:04 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did Web of Spider-man #118 get pumped and dumped or something?

I didn't know if with that spider-man cartoon movie that is introducing the spider-verse was going to have the "scarlet-spider", or if that is even considered canon?

Web of Spider-Man #118 and #119 are two of the most liquid modern spidey books with significant market depth. 

On 5/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, FlyingDonut said:

I listed a Web 118 last night. LETS SEE!

What was that issue of Secret War (the newer one) that you said was hot for a minute b/c of the Sheild TV show?  Was it 3 or 4?

4 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

What was that issue of Secret War (the newer one) that you said was hot for a minute b/c of the Sheild TV show?  Was it 3 or 4?

I can't keep them all straight. 3, I think.

On 5/22/2018 at 12:47 PM, FlyingDonut said:

That book is hard to find raw in 9.8. Stupid card insert pulls at the top staple in a weird way and it's very common. I looked through an entire long box of those once and didn't find a single 9.8 candidate because of how the card pulls the staple at the spine and causes indents and tears.

14 hours ago, chrisco37 said:

10 hours ago, FlyingDonut said:

I can't keep them all straight. 3, I think.

Secret War #2 (Wolverine cover). 1st Daisy Johnson / Quake.

1 hour ago, Logan510 said:

That book is hard to find raw in 9.8. Stupid card insert pulls at the top staple in a weird way and it's very common. I looked through an entire long box of those once and didn't find a single 9.8 candidate because of how the card pulls the staple at the spine and causes indents and tears.

Inserts were created by the devil to torment collectors. :sumo: Okay, they're usually fine if they're full wraps, but otherwise...

On 5/22/2018 at 1:47 PM, FlyingDonut said:

I used the 118/119 heat to sell a lot of 111-128 or something like that for $47 shipped. The other Web I have up haven't hit but that lot went quickly.

I bought several of these awhile back and still have them WoS 118 Marvel Legend Variants. Tough book has the white UPC box. 
I buy them whenever I see them just to keep trying to upgrade. There is also a bagged version of Web 119 as well that is tougher to find.
Ive only found that book once, but found 3 copies of it.

Lethal Protector books went up, at least a little bit.