• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,771 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Martin Sinescu said:

Is it isolated to 57? All the Platt MK's do well. 

Ya I can see that :) now anyway, I just don't know much about Moon Knights story line.... thought that I had seen #57 at a store near me, went and checked and it was no longer there :foryou: 

On 5/31/2018 at 2:05 PM, bluehorseshoe said:

have always loved 332 and 333, and perhaps those books turn into a poor mans 315 and 316 Not TM, but good art, somewhat hard to find in 9.8 for a decent price now.

On 5/31/2018 at 1:35 PM, valiantman said:

ASM 316 - first Venom cover (where it isn't Peter Parker in the suit)

@PeterPark 

I was the 20th bid here. Was willing to go high but damn... Seriously!? :whatthe:... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-MARVEL-THE-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-332-VENOM-APP-JAY-LENO-CAMEO-CGC-9-8-WHITE-/173329596854 

IMG_20180601_172744.jpg

Edited by MGsimba77
Adding screenshot

On 5/31/2018 at 4:36 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Yeah, can't stand that about eBay. "That rare variant in CGC 9.8 is no longer available, but maybe you'll be interested in this mid-grade common cover we've chosen for you!"

On 5/31/2018 at 4:36 PM, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

Yeah, can't stand that about eBay. "That rare variant in CGC 9.8 is no longer available, but maybe you'll be interested in this mid-grade common cover we've chosen for you!"

After making an offer, I was taunted.

"How badly do you want Star Wars #42 CGC 9....? ?"

I thought the message was from the seller, it was ebay.

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I find the message offensive.

9 minutes ago, MediumLover said:

After making an offer, I was taunted.

"How badly do you want Star Wars #42 CGC 9....? ?"

I thought the message was from the seller, it was ebay.

Maybe I'm too sensitive, but I find the message offensive.

Haha, that’s pretty aggressive marketing. I see what you mean, it’s a bit sneaky and maybe a little too blatantly obvious “they’re trying to get you to buy or bid more” that it’s offensive, but unfortunately I feel that’s the new world order online... like the Facebooks of the world, everyone trying to increase profits and get us to spend more by using our personal data. This has become the “cost” to all the free online services we use (FB, Gmail, etc.)

8 minutes ago, CKinTO said:

Haha, that’s pretty aggressive marketing. I see what you mean, it’s a bit sneaky and maybe a little too blatantly obvious “they’re trying to get you to buy or bid more” that it’s offensive, but unfortunately I feel that’s the new world order online... like the Facebooks of the world, everyone trying to increase profits and get us to spend more by using our personal data. This has become the “cost” to all the free online services we use (FB, Gmail, etc.)

Oh, now I get it.

I'm old.

15 hours ago, MGsimba77 said:

@PeterPark 

I was the 20th bid here. Was willing to go high but damn... Seriously!? :whatthe:... https://www.ebay.com/itm/1990-MARVEL-THE-AMAZING-SPIDER-MAN-332-VENOM-APP-JAY-LENO-CAMEO-CGC-9-8-WHITE-/173329596854 

IMG_20180601_172744.jpg

If that’s first Jay Leno in comics the price may have nothing to do with the Venom appearance. 

1 hour ago, mysterio said:

:jokealert:

My bad. Attempts at humor are not always conveyed clearly on the internet without the use of emojis. I retract my implied facepalm :grin:

It was his first appearance btw. I think there was another Leno in Spider-man from early 2000s

4 hours ago, GeeksAreMyPeeps said:

I just looked up the issue in the Marvel wiki, and it's apparently the first appearance of a character that had something like 5 appearances.

Dusk would have become a bigger character if someone hadn't gone and ruined times of day with "Twilight".